Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Challenger Availability

Old 03-28-2007, 11:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Challenger Availability

Most 5-Star dealers may only get a small number of Challengers, especialy the SRTs. We may have to go out of state to buy one.

In anticipation of this, I have been tracking the availability of 2007 SRT Chargers with several dealers nationwide.

The dealers who seems to have the most SRT inventory are Cerritos Dodge (CA)- had 17 on 3/5/07; Performance Dodge (NB)- had 9 on 2/21/07, Allen Samuels Dodge (TX)- had 5 on 3/28/07, Woodhouse Dodge (NB)- had 4 on 3/11/07, and Jerry Ulm Dodge- had 4 as of 3/28/07.

You can track the inventory of any Dodge dealer on-line at: www.dodge.com.

To get ready for the Challengers, I would recommend that you check on your local Dodge dealer's inventory for SRT Chargers to see if they specialize in these high performance models.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where to do you live Cuda340, I wouldn't buy a car in California if at all possible, they have stricker emissions laws. There is Federal emissions and then there are California emissions. The difference is the PCM is different in California cars then all the rest which go by Federal emission standards. If you do live in California, from what I know is Cerritos Dodge was a good place to buy, salespeople where very helpful. At least this was back in the late 90's, things could have change.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:09 PM

No need to ask anymore questions on availablity of the Challenger, found the answer right here

http://www.dodgechallengercountdown.com/
Old 03-29-2007, 07:16 PM

You had to post that link huh? Now all I do is stare at that homepage and drool. I need a life.

[8D]
Old 03-31-2007, 07:40 PM

if anyone knows of a dealer that is letting people pre-order the challenger i would be interested.. i know some dealers are taking deposits on the camaro.. but i have not heard of any taking deposits on the challenger... in the past i have always gone to autoquotes.com or autobuyer.com to get multiple quotes from various dealers... this has always got me a great deal in the past usually about $300 above dealer cost.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:28 AM

I spoke with the sales manager at sunnyvale dodge this weekend, he said they would be getting the cars in the march time frame. I got a commitment from him to get one at msrp!
Old 04-03-2007, 04:31 PM

I preordered my 6.1 hemi Challenger at Broadway Dodge in Littleton, Colorado. On the buyer's order, they insist on receiving 10k over the MSRP. I will have some control over what goes on the car later on in the year. On 2 orders have been accepted there, one by the dealership owner and the second went to me. They could be taking extra orders. I just don't know. I ordered mine over a month ago. They are also requiring a $5,000 non refundable deposit. Steep price to be second in line...lol It's worth it to me. If they can't get the Challenger, they will refund the deposit.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:12 PM

ORIGINAL: SRTEight

I preordered my 6.1 hemi Challenger at Broadway Dodge in Littleton, Colorado. On the buyer's order, they insist on receiving 10k over the MSRP. I will have some control over what goes on the car later on in the year. On 2 orders have been accepted there, one by the dealership owner and the second went to me. They could be taking extra orders. I just don't know. I ordered mine over a month ago. They are also requiring a $5,000 non refundable deposit. Steep price to be second in line...lol It's worth it to me. If they can't get the Challenger, they will refund the deposit.
Broadway Dodge? I have a buddy who works there...his name is Mason. Who did you order from?
Old 04-03-2007, 05:26 PM

Although the new car sales manager set the deal, I actually placed my order with Darrell Killmer, who is the Internet Director in the Sales Department. He is actually a cousin of Val Killmer, the actor, interestingly enough.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:34 PM

That countdown is to the announcement at Chicago I believe. It doesn't mean you can buy one that day...to the best of my knowledge. It might mean you can put money down to hold one though. Also, I'm not sure it'll be that easy to sell 30K-50K of these as someone said. A 2-door is not practical these days so it may not be as easy as you think to see that quantity.

Quick Reply: Challenger Availability