Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Challenger is a hit at the Miami auto show.... (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/challenger-hit-miami-auto-show-5314/)

RUBBERBNDMAN 11-13-2008 06:52 AM

RE: Challenger is a hit at the Miami auto show....

LOL..Pretty good Budman....:D

BLK 6050 11-13-2008 07:59 AM

I have had my Challenger for over three months and I continue to have people come up to me and say, "Wow this is the first one I've seen in person".......and the Challenger has been out months before I even got mine..
At times you almost feel as if you are the only one out there driving the new Challenger.....And, while it's nice to have a car that you are not passing every couple of miles....It does make you wonder what the Dodge Boys are thinking.....with the company not doing so well they need to get more cars on the road, and also get out the word through commercials and print ads....And while it's nice to have the "King of the Hill" SRT, they should be talking up the SE and the RT to open up the market. It's not rocket science, it's Marketing 101!! Now is time to be pushing the Challenger....Before the Camaro comes out, so that you can perhaps steal some of their buyers......If it were not for the car magazines, there would be little or no information getting out to the general public, other than we owners showing and talking about our cars.
It's like having a race horse and only using it for horse shows......doesn't make much sense.........

Rudy61SRT8 11-13-2008 10:29 AM

I don't think there has been a day where I didn't have at least 3 people come up to me amazed.

The shock factor is the same as 3 months ago when I took ownership of my vessel.

RoswellGrey 11-13-2008 11:43 AM

Pretty good. We had to have a plumbing crew come this morning to replace the water line from the curb to the house. Since it's one of the larger plumbing companies in town, other crews have been stopping by to assist/watch when they're not on another job. Each time, the guys have checked out the Challenger in the driveway. My wife said that at one point, there were eight plumbers gathered around the Challenger while two were working. :D

Dodge Favre ever 11-13-2008 05:01 PM

Was one of the plumbers named Joe. ;)

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Pretty good. We had to have a plumbing crew come this morning to replace the water line from the curb to the house. Since it's one of the larger plumbing companies in town, other crews have been stopping by to assist/watch when they're not on another job. Each time, the guys have checked out the Challenger in the driveway. My wife said that at one point, there were eight plumbers gathered around the Challenger while two were working. :D

kevin2323 11-13-2008 06:36 PM

ORIGINAL: BUDMAN

Hey Kevin I handed out new Camero brochures to everyone and told them that they were a gift from you
wow why use me...hahahaha I cant help but laugh...that is too much budman.

maybe you should have said khris instead of kevin.

either way I am glad my name is floating around the challenger community haha.

kevin2323 11-13-2008 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Rudy61SRT8

I don't think there has been a day where I didn't have at least 3 people come up to me amazed.

The shock factor is the same as 3 months ago when I took ownership of my vessel.
rudy the auto show was alright ...the new dodge truck looks really good..what caught my eye was pontiacs g8 sport which is basically pontiacs baby el camino...looked pretty good to me plus the 6.0l v8 is a plus.

JJMPB 11-14-2008 06:23 AM

then ask yourself this why are all these shocked people that come up to you to asking you about the car not going out and buying one ?