Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Challenger is a hit at the Miami auto show....

Old 11-12-2008, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Challenger is a hit at the Miami auto show....

Our beloved Challenger has been the new car hit of the South Florida International Auto Show, running this week.

On display is a burgandy red 6 speed R/T and a black SRT8. Always a large crowd at these cars.

The new Camaro was officially introduced at this show a few days ago, and it looks weird in person. The Challenger is better looking car - both outside and inside.

Sadly, the American car industry is very sick right now, with everyone looking depressed and worried.

At Dodge - the new pickup truck and the Challenger are the best new products on the show floor.

They are not even displaying one Viper at the auto show - can you imagine?

(At Nissan - the GT-R is a nicest rice rocket ever produced)

Old 11-12-2008, 06:55 PM

Default RE: Challenger is a hit at the Miami auto show....

yea too bad they dont know how to market...and only showed the v8s...I saw many people pass by and go wow it's beautiful but look at the v8 must eat up gas like a mother....

oh well.

camaro was hidden in the back to promote fuel efficient gm cars..
Old 11-12-2008, 07:28 PM

actually kevin the camaro was hidden in the back to... well... to keep it hidden in the back...
Old 11-12-2008, 07:34 PM

Hey Kevin I handed out a gift from the SEMA show to all of the Challenger Forum Group at dinner in Las Vegas the other night and I told them all it was a gift from Kevin.

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

yea too bad they dont know how to market...and only showed the v8s...I saw many people pass by and go wow it's beautiful but look at the v8 must eat up gas like a mother....

oh well.

camaro was hidden in the back to promote fuel efficient gm cars..
Old 11-12-2008, 07:41 PM

yes i got one...i had to say who the hell was kevin ...now i know
Old 11-12-2008, 07:50 PM

Hope you don"t think the wife and I were mad at you Budman... we didn"t leave because of your little joke... Christine just decided that she wanted to get cozy with me and just have a dinner in Las Vegas to ourselves.

My apologies to anyone who may have misunderstood...
Old 11-12-2008, 09:04 PM

lool.....that too mopar...I am still mad that dodge didnt have a v6 model there.

And to all those members at SEMA you are very welcome. No need to thank me.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:36 PM

Hey Kevin I handed out new Camero brochures to everyone and told them that they were a gift from you
Old 11-13-2008, 12:49 AM

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

This is the point that constantly amazes me about the Challenger, even more than the reaction the car itself gets. I don't know how many people I've told that, no, my car didn't cost over $40,000 and, no, it's not some fuel-guzzling V-8 (not that the R/T is bad at all, but you must understand I'm talking about public perception).

Dodge could have an absolute hit on its hands. Produced and ADVERTISED correctly with lots of emphasis on the SEs and R/Ts the general public would be aware that, wow, I could have a REALLY cool car for a relatively inexpensive price and that doesn't drink gas like it's free. I'll bet the Challenger could quite easily meet or exceed the sales figures of the Mustang.

For whatever reason, though, Dodge seems to be content with depending on people like us to do their advertising for them by world-of-mouth and producing a relatively limited number of cars at a factory that can't possibly have that many orders lined up for its other two products.

We have several Chrysler LLC employees who are members of this board. I truly feel sorry for you all to work for a company that's squandering a gold mine. []

Old 11-13-2008, 02:24 AM

Dodge are retards. Theese cars have been out a long time and there are still practically NONE on the road all because of theese idiots making the car.

Saw a Challenger commercial ? Saw anything advertised besides a "European Tour " in Motortrend?

Kevin how was the show I might wind up going after school today.

Quick Reply: Challenger is a hit at the Miami auto show....