Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Challenger Merchandise (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/challenger-merchandise-269/)

JJMPB 01-10-2008 03:15 PM

RE: Challenger Merchandise

makes you wonder if they will make a vanishing point edition challenger like they make a bullitt mustang editon cause that would be cool kowalski was on a mission didn't have time to stop and enjoy the trout

Albeeno 01-11-2008 05:52 AM

I hear ya, but when you have your rod & reel handy and the fish seem to be bitin...you make time! That's the one editorial change I would've made, but other then that the movie was great!

ORIGINAL: JJMPB

makes you wonder if they will make a vanishing point edition challenger like they make a bullitt mustang editon cause that would be cool kowalski was on a mission didn't have time to stop and enjoy the trout

awsure 01-11-2008 07:40 AM

The WORST thing they can do is follow Ford's lead and make a bucket full of diluted boutique Challengers IMO. I do not want to see a morass of mini-badges parading the streets. Ugh!

JJMPB 01-11-2008 04:21 PM

o come on now the vanishing point challenger is pretty famous would be ashame for chrysler to pass up the aq marketing tool

Jeremiah 29:11 02-15-2008 08:49 PM

Well it is about time. Finally some new Challenger Merchandise:

http://www.goods.dodge.com/product.a...Dodge_c&page=1

Hopefully some more is on the way.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/DCDE8A3708CF4872A0DCC5080AB6A8AA.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/5C79F15019E9453F906EEA10EEF23DA1.jpg[/IMG]

DSkippy 02-16-2008 04:11 AM

Yeah, I got two of the top poster at the Philly show, one is for the son, and I'm going to have the mrs. get the other one framed.

I'll put the framed one in the garage in the Chally port, or maybe behind the bar after I build it. New house, new unfinished basement, time for sheetrock, more glass block, etc. Here's the old bar. Block was from work (they knocked down a wall and were going to chuck it), don't have a break, so I used a cut off blade in my saw to score the back of the diamond plate and used my project table as a break.

[IMG]local://upfiles/924/893389B9D29A4983BCABF9BC63098E23.jpg[/IMG]

Albeeno 02-16-2008 05:26 AM

Nice work Skip! Love the little man-Town action you got goin' on!

ORIGINAL: DamnSkippy

Yeah, I got two of the top poster at the Philly show, one is for the son, and I'm going to have the mrs. get the other one framed.

I'll put the framed one in the garage in the Chally port, or maybe behind the bar after I build it. New house, new unfinished basement, time for sheetrock, more glass block, etc. Here's the old bar. Block was from work (they knocked down a wall and were going to chuck it), don't have a break, so I used a cut off blade in my saw to score the back of the diamond plate and used my project table as a break.

[IMG]local://upfiles/924/893389B9D29A4983BCABF9BC63098E23.jpg[/IMG]

MGDMike 02-16-2008 06:45 AM

DS- I love the VW sign. I had a Jetta for awhile.. till a stupid wall jumped out and got me.:(:D

kramtrah 02-16-2008 10:35 AM

Yeah, a stupid wall jumped out and at my Durango not once, but twice. Our youngest son hadn't closed the back door and not realizing it, both me and my wife backed up, and hence, the door ripped into the wall. This last time, just last week, the door tore through both sides of the wall, so have some MAJOR patchwork to do. The door, it's taking some beating but is holding up. Go Dodge!

70sguy 02-16-2008 11:57 AM

Does anyone know where a person could find a nice polo type or button challenger shirt? When they call me in May to pick up my ride I want to dop it in style. Do we need to get together & come up with design?