Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Challenger Seats 5?

Old 01-30-2008, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Challenger Seats 5?

Based on the feature listed on the 2008 Challenger:

* CENTER REAR 3-POINT SEAT BELT (CG6)

I assume that I can put 3 in the back (will be tight behind me) but it's "all my kids" so we can go out as entire family - yes including my wife and all will be legally buckled in at once.

Anyone have any info on this - it's a great feature for me and i'm sure several others. Don't want to cruise all day with the entire family, but then again, there will be no eating or drinking in this vehicle so they won't want to go far.

Eric
Old 01-30-2008, 07:27 PM

Default RE: Challenger Seats 5?

My oldest is 20 and probably won't be out for a family ride that often, but I have already told my wife that when we do for a cruise with the younger two, definitely no food is ever gonna be eaten in this vehicle.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

kramtrah.....whats a matta don't you want to christen your Challenger with a crescent'.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:47 AM

Yes, you can put 3 in the back of the Challenger. Width-wise, very similar to the Charger, with less legroom going forward. You can also put child seats in all 3 rear positions, if needed.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:27 AM

Gentlemen, gentlemen. These automobiles are DODGE CHALLENGERS. Like their forerunners, the legendary 1970 model and its brethren, these cars are designed for YOU and YOU alone. (Admittedly, a babe indeed will be in the passenger seat frequently, but these are NOT meant to transport women and children -- such people should only ride aboard the Titanic anyway, where they indeed can go first.) Hence, it's NOT IMPORTANT how much space the rear seat has. It's only useful for throwing your textbooks on if you happen to be going to college.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:19 AM

or if you're lucky enough to have 3 girls in the back and 1 in the front
Old 01-31-2008, 07:47 AM

Bringing up the how many girls can fit, id like to see the option for a bench seat, that to me says old school
Old 01-31-2008, 09:56 AM

Nah, no bench seat in the Challenger. I don't believe they were even an option in the '70-'74 models -- in fact, I only ever saw one Challenger that had the shifter (automatic) on the column and didn't have a console (but it did have bucket seats). Now when Chrysler brings back the Duster, that's when you want a bench seat.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:59 AM

Your right about it not being an option i just meant for the fact of 6 girls instead of ( if i was ever that lucky please god bless me ) if they came out with a new Duster id bout crap my pants that when you know the Muscle car era has been restored to all its fame and glory, or even the Road Runner [X(]
Old 01-31-2008, 05:10 PM

nope, I only want this only getting the dirt from their soles inside, not rubbed in fries, spilled coke, catsup, icecream, or any of the myriad of things they always seems to accidently drop[:'(]

Quick Reply: Challenger Seats 5?