Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Cruising in the Challenger Concept... New Video!!!

Old 05-24-2006, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruising in the Challenger Concept... New Video!!!

There is a new video and article with pictures on Edmunds.Com... This is based on the recent public appearance on the streets of California...

Check it out: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...leId=115459#43

XS
Old 05-25-2006, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Cruising in the Challenger Concept... New Video!!!

ORIGINAL: xs29j8

There is a new video and article with pictures on Edmunds.Com... This is based on the recent public appearance on the streets of California...

Check it out: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...leId=115459#43

XS
I had already posted that under Night Shots of the Challlenger posting because it was all part of the tour.

I probably should have started a new posting like you did to give everbody a better heads up. Of course, I actually use the
Posts Since Last Visit on the upper right hand side so I see all of the posts.

What is interesting about the trip is they were told take corner and bumps very carefully because the tires are so big, they would be constantly bumping and rubbing
the wheel well. If you notice on the video they take the driveway very slowly. My guess is the modification the cheapest to make is to give it smaller tires and that is
probabaly what we will have.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:58 AM

Great video!!!

Sure the Challenger will probably have smaller wheels to keep costs down. I remember falling in love with the Mustang concept and it had monster wheels and tires. But to get the cost down they made them smaller and changed the production car a bit to much for my liking also.
Old 05-25-2006, 04:57 PM

man thanks for posting the video!!! Did you hear the rumble?! I cant wait!!!
Old 05-25-2006, 05:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Of course, I actually use the Posts Since Last Visit on the upper right hand side so I see all of the posts.
Really?...

[Matthew 7:12 Exception] Of course, when you posted someone's pictures in your thread on 5/16/06 you did actually did your Posts Since Last Visit check, but the system failed to find my 3 day old post on the same "tour" on the streets of California... Also, most message forums allow an update of the thread subject heading to add items that are new to the thread...

My post made on 5/13/06: https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m_3274/tm.htm [/Matthew 7:12 Exception]

I did not realize this forum was about taking credit for being first... just trying to pass on information... I waited over 12 hours after I posted the video link on Moparts, then posted it here since I saw no related subject heading... Peace!

XS
Old 05-25-2006, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: xs29j8

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Of course, I actually use the Posts Since Last Visit on the upper right hand side so I see all of the posts.
Really?...

[Matthew 7:12 Exception] Of course, when you posted someone's pictures in your thread on 5/16/06 you did actually did your Posts Since Last Visit check, but the system failed to find my 3 day old post on the same "tour" on the streets of California... Also, most message forums allow an update of the thread subject heading to add items that are new to the thread...

My post made on 5/13/06: https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m_3274/tm.htm [/Matthew 7:12 Exception]

I did not realize this forum was about taking credit for being first... just trying to pass on information... I waited over 12 hours after I posted the video link on Moparts, then posted it here since I saw no related subject heading... Peace!

XS
For accuracy sake I actually did a post on "Pics of the Dodge Challenger Concept - 5/13/2006 8:25:22 PM"
on the Newport tour and your new thread was "Concept Challenger In Public... Outdoors!!! - 5/13/2006 10:57:13 PM "

I just decided to keep it in the same thread. Just keep the information coming as we all miss stuff.

Keep me straight if I told a fib.

Anyway I will probably to test drive a Charger this Memorial weekend to get a taste of what a Challenger might be like.

Matthew 22:39 to you my friend.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:26 AM

What are you guys talking about? I posted that same video in January of 1999!
Old 05-26-2006, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bored out

What are you guys talking about? I posted that same video in January of 1999!
The discussion was regarding the sighting of the Challenger a couple of weeks ago in California
and the video they made of this special tour.

I think in the future I will start new posts just to keep us from double posting the same stuff.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:18 AM

Great article..
Old 05-31-2006, 01:55 PM

The discussion was regarding the sighting of the Challenger a couple of weeks ago in California
and the video they made of this special tour.
joke, funny haha

Quick Reply: Cruising in the Challenger Concept... New Video!!!