Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Eibach Springs Suspension (Needs your Challenger)

Old 07-03-2008, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach Springs Suspension (Needs your Challenger)

As the title States,

Hello Everyone,

I do the Marketing for Eibach Springs, and I'm looking for the New Challenger for Photography for Marketing Ads, Press Releases etc.

Preferably Stock, and Orange in color.

This will consist of receiving Free Suspension, and using Your car for upcoming ads in the Magazine, Catalogs, Shows Etc.

You will be receiving our Suspension, and installation for Free. Also, with the Magazine coverage, Ads, Catalogs etc. This will be a great prospect for you to submit this to other Companies, who would like to participate in sponsorship, considering the exposure your Challenger will see..

I would like to get a Brighter colored Challenger (Preferably Orange), and Stock. However, please email, pm or call me with what you have.

If you're interested, and live in the Southern California Area.

For those interested in what product we have to offer to Challenger Community, it will be:

Anti Roll Kit
Full Coilvers with External Reservoirs (Multi-Pro R2)
Pro Street S Coilovers
Pro-Kit
Pro Dampers
Pro Alignment
Pro-Spacers

Basically our entire lineup of supension product, will be offered to the Challenger.

Please contact me.

Eric Dickerson
951-256-8300Edickerson@Eibach.com

Thanks!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:42 AM

Default RE: Eibach Springs Suspension (Needs your Challenger)

Anyone interested?
Old 07-04-2008, 10:56 AM

I might take you up on that offer. See my car at the link below.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:10 AM

I thought Dodge already did a lot of work fine tuning the suspension and making it just right.
What can your products do to improve it?
Old 07-04-2008, 03:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Billionaire

I thought Dodge already did a lot of work fine tuning the suspension and making it just right.
What can your products do to improve it?

All though the Challenger has got some great suspension platform. There is much more room for improvement.

Especially wiht the option and versatility of dampening controls, and ride height adjustment.

The day they make a car, that can't be improved or modified in anyway, will be the day I get out of this hobby

After all, thats the fun part about this hobby right?

Old 07-04-2008, 03:57 PM

Hello Eric,

I'm currently waiting for a 2009 SRT (black), so I don't have a car to offer for your program.

However, I'm very much interested in reviewing what Eibach has for the Challenger. I've looked on your website and didn't see much besides a spring kit - but I went through the Summit racing website and noted you have a nice sway bar setup for the Charger SRT. It would be nice to see all the offerings, I suspect you have some nice upgrades coming for the Challenger!

Old 07-04-2008, 04:23 PM

Mine will be Silver. Not here yet, but build and staged for shipping. I will be adding mods but nothing that will change the look.
I am in Simi Valley, so if silver works let me know. Andre@EdgeRacingConverters.com
Old 07-04-2008, 07:42 PM

I have mine, its orange with no sunroof. Bad part is i'm on the east coast. Would love to lower it a bit though. If i can help contact me at my shop or by email.

bob
www.bigtimeauto.com
Old 07-05-2008, 12:11 AM

Advertising would span a longer run with the silver. The SRT8 will be offered in Silver every year I bet. Only 500+ made for the USA in 08
Old 07-05-2008, 04:35 AM

Hey Andre, sounds like you are really trying to sell your Challenger on this gig? Every thought that maybe they are looking for a Challenger they can refit with custom suspension so they can put it through the paces in the extensive "speed bump testing" program?

Think speed bumps at 10, 20, 40, 60, 110, 150... and yes... a speed bump testing first... 170 mph suspension travel rate. Of course in order to get a good cross sectional sampling the Challenger donor car will be tested on speed bump designs across the entire specification of speed bump criteria designed for private, residential, municipal, commercial and even industrial uses.

On the upside... durability will be proven out in the testing process. Good luck with that...

All kidding aside Eibach seems to have very highly regarded products with very good reviews. They probably have some great mods coming for the Challenger lineup.

Quick Reply: Eibach Springs Suspension (Needs your Challenger)