Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...
View Poll Results: A poll
0-19 years
7.95%
20-29 years
21.19%
30-39 years
19.21%
40-49 years
37.09%
50-59 years
13.91%
60+ years
0.66%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Future Challenger Owner?....What is your age?

Old 03-05-2007, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Future Challenger Owner?....What is your age?

bruceleeffxi,
that sounds like one MEAN stealth Challenger you're planning [sm=gears.gif] [sm=gears.gif] [sm=gears.gif] [sm=gears.gif]

.....................BTW, which dealership did you say that your family owns? Please do tell! [sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]
Old 03-05-2007, 06:07 PM

ORIGINAL: bruceleeffxi

im 19 and will be 20 by the time it comes out. family has owned a dodge dealership for over 40 years now so hopefully ill get hookups when the time comes. also hoping a convertible version comes out, by the time it HOPEFULLY does come out i should have enough money. got like 1-2 years to save up.

so for me itd be the 6.1(6.4?) 6spd manual srt8 covertible, all black, similiar to the srt8 charger, same wheels to. factory wheels are always awesome.
It nice to see more people my age on the forum, car enthusiasm doesnt have an age. And dont worry about those guys, they were just joking. (that agreement between me and you about the chally is still on though right ?)
Old 03-07-2007, 05:22 PM

Howdy, Long time lurker first time poster here.

I'm twenty years old, and will definitely be purchasing a Dodge Challenger when I get back to the states. Can't wait to see what options they have out for it, mostly likely will get it in plum crazy, 6.1l HEMI, 6 speed transmission, pistol grip shifter, and most of the bells and whistles, most likely. Hopefully the Lord blesses me with the money to pay the insurance on it, lol.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:17 PM

Where are all the girls our there? Don't know that I fall into that category anymore as I'm getting ready to turn [sm=jawdrop.gif]... 50! That's the first time I've had to put it it print. I grew up with either a Dodge or a Plymouth in the driveway. The first car I remember was a '64 Dodge Dart, then a '67 Cherry Red Plymouth Satellite & lastly, a huge gas-suckin' '71 Plymouth Fury. A friend of mine had a '71 Plum Crazy Challenger & we tore up the town in that thing. It was a good time to be young in the 70's! As homage to my dad who passed back in '72, I have continued the family tradition with a beautiful Dark Slate Chrysler 300M which I truly love (that's MY HwyStar). Going to be hard to part, but she's pushing 92,000 miles now. The hardest choice I have about the Challenger is ... what color???
Old 03-08-2007, 09:19 PM

Belloc,

we welcome your return to the U.S.
that plum crazy Hemi Challenger sounds great.

BTW, to lessen the insurance hit on a 20 something year old, I would suggest you put the car in your parents name, if at all possible. It will make a difference.[sm=interesting.gif]

Up here in Canada, I put my son's mustang in his sister's name. It made a huge difference.....it is $1600 cheaper per year having it my daughter's name rather than my son's name.

HwyStar,

turning 50! Well you know what they say.....Life begins at 40. So, really you're only 10 years old. [sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Anyways, I believe the age thing is overrated. What really matters is how old you are in the head. You know, it's all really your outlook on life and how you live it that counts. Be positive, live happy and be kind to others............and remember to laugh at yourself.

Let's toast to each other.....I also turn 50 this year and I still feel like a 10 year old kid.

Finally, whatever colour your Challenger will be will the the right one! Enjoy the moment. Personally, I'm torn between Hemi Orange, Metallic Black, or Sunburst Gold? (do not remember its real name)
Old 03-09-2007, 10:41 AM

Blu Angel,

AMEN to that toast! I certainly don't feel 50 ... but I have to admit, I adore the freedom that comes with being a "mature" [sm=teetertooter.gif]adult.

On the color subject, much as I hate to admit it, I am really drawn to that "Hemi" orange. I'm a die-hard Sooner fan here, and the thought of anything orange (the color of our much despised rival) normally makes me want to retch[:'(]!!! But that car absolutely G-L-O-W-S!!! All I can say is WOW - I'm in car heaven when I look at that Challenger!!! [sm=gears.gif]

Hope it's here "SOONER" than later (sorry, couldn't help myself!)
Old 03-13-2007, 04:18 PM

42 next month, and I'm finally starting to free my money up for things I really want to own.
The wait for this bad boy is literally killing me. 2008 is going to be a good year for alot of
Dodge fans. Cheers
Old 03-13-2007, 08:26 PM

Im 20 and i wake up every morning feeling like im 40.. Every night i go out and have a stare at my dads 71 Cuda and think of what it would have been like to buy one straight from the dealership in 70. Well it seems its going to come true in a year!!!!!! Im hooked on Green go green ever since my dad sold his 71 challenger, and his sassy grass cuda is all me. If the color is not an option then i was thinking black or B-5 blue. Tora red would be good looking.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:47 PM

19 now, gonna be 20/21 when i get it (granted i keep my scholarship until i buy the car : ) )
Old 03-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator

Get that college diploma......and that is an order!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Quick Reply: Future Challenger Owner?....What is your age?