Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

HELP with Emblems

Old 01-03-2009, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP with Emblems

[sm=helpout.gif] I'M HOPING SOMEONE HERE can help me find something? I know I saw some posts about these items but I can't find them so Help if you can or know. What i'm looking for are 2 stick on type Emblems. The forst ist the R/T emblem in chrome with the red inside the letters and the second is the " CHALLENGER " emblem that is in script form and all chrome. As a last resort I could use the new ' CHALLENGER" emblem like is on the front grille but my dealer says these are not avaiable yet. OK so if any of you guys know about this please post it , IM me , or E-mail me at wboyd18993@aol.com .

THanks so much for any help, sincerely , FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]

PS: what I'd like to do with them is place them on the right side of the spoiler on the rear.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:56 PM

Default RE: HELP with Emblems

Here ya go fatcat the prices have gone up some but i hope it helps ya out.

http://www.jacksautoparts.com/catalog/emE.html
Old 01-03-2009, 01:55 PM

What makes the R/T fender badge from Year One worth twice the money?
Old 01-03-2009, 03:01 PM

Found mine on Ebay bro!
Old 01-03-2009, 03:46 PM

Mine came from E-bay also. Firestone Collectibles.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:48 PM

Sorry, I just have the R/T emblem.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:35 PM

The Challenger emblems are at Mopar SuperCenter. Part number P3444938.

They cost $34.10 each. They come with an adhesive on the back for easy installation.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:15 AM

ORIGINAL: shaky-2

Here ya go fatcat the prices have gone up some but i hope it helps ya out.

http://www.jacksautoparts.com/catalog/emE.html
I wouldn't bother with Jacks. I tried ordering a grille badge from them. I hear nothing back from them. Almost three months later, I finally get an e-mail saying they have the part in stock and asking if I still wanted it. I immediately e-mail back saying yes. That was three weeks ago. I've yet to see any badge or hear anything from them.
I'd previously ordered stuff from the place listed below and actually got what I wanted. The only reason I didn't try getting the grille badge from them is that they don't offer it (it needs to have the pins to put through the grille).

http://www.mopartsracing.com/parts/emblems.html

Another thing to keep in mind, Fatcat: The new Challenger is considerably larger than the 1970s models. Hence, the side badges that are designed for the 70s Challengers appear too small on the modern cars. That's why I didn't put mine on my 09 and instead went with the side stripe with the word Challenger in script. That came from RiderGraphix.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:42 AM

My experience with Jacks Auto has been just the opposite, as I find their prices to be better than others (such as Year One, etc.). I ordered the 1970 Challenger grille emblem from them but find that there was no way to get my hand behind the grille to attach the mounting nuts. They exchanged the emblem for one of the stick on fender type which I mounted and believe me, it's not going to fall off. They are a bit slow in responding at times, but their prices keep me coming back.
I have mounted the 1970 Challenger emblems on my front fenders as well as many others have and I think they look great. Since I have a Black Challenger, the emblems breakup the black color a bit and they are not too small as they have a real factory look to them. In fact the Factory will be mounting the same emblems on the retro B5 later in the year.
(my two cents)
Old 01-04-2009, 02:12 PM

Hopefully, when Dodge doles out the new script badges, they upsize them about 10-15 percent to actually fit the car.

As for Jacks, "slow" doesn't begin to describe their "service" in my case. Hopefully, if anybody ever orders from them, they have better luck.

Quick Reply: HELP with Emblems