Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Heres what the lovely dealer said today

Old 08-21-2008, 06:42 PM
mac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heres what the lovely dealer said today

Mr. Colt is my best friend and can always count on his 8 associates.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:33 PM

im partial to mr AK (the real ones not the kit crap of today) and his 40 rounds of loyalty...of course the HK with 100 round drum loyals is also nice too
Old 08-21-2008, 08:50 PM

Is this a contest? Am I going to have to sit in my machine shop with 7 lathes and build missle launchers for my car?
Old 08-21-2008, 08:53 PM

being that you're out in the L.A. area ya just might LOL,if I ever venture down to Miami area with mine I might have my cousin follow me with his arsenal.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:17 PM

Hey Andre, next time I am in Afghanistan I can get you a good deal on a few RPGs. Never been used, and only dropped once! [sm=smiley16.gif]
Old 08-22-2008, 04:15 AM

ORIGINAL choodock

I think I become Superman behind the wheel. I am only 25 and this is by far the most powerful car I have ever driven. I may be in over my head.
Choodock, thats ok, I am sure a lot of us have been there as well. Thing to remember though, is not to wear the panty hose out in public driving THE CAR
Old 08-22-2008, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Average Fuel Economy Standards, Passenger Cars and Light Trucks, MY 2011-2015

Proposes substantial increases in the Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards for passenger cars and light trucks that would enhance energy security by improving fuel economy. Since the carbon dioxide (CO2) emitted from the tailpipes of new motor vehicles is the natural by-product of the combustion of fuel, the increased standards would also address climate change by reducing tailpipe emissions of CO2. Those emissions represent 97 percent of the total greenhouse gas emissions from motor vehicles. Implementation of the new standards would dramatically add to the billions of barrels of fuel already saved since the beginning of the CAFE program in 1975.

I don't see how they can ban a current motor since we are still in 2008. Just my 2 cents.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:28 PM
mac

Okay you will have to beat my m2 carbine, M3A1 grease gun, and Saiga 12 gage shotgun with an 8 inch barrel and 10 round Mag. All class 3 legally registered to me with the tax stamp on each one. However I usually just carry my Colt .45 ACP Gov Model made in 1947. If I sell the grease gun, will knock the price of my R/T chally in half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umcQP01K_DY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xz_qffdVXk

http://www.tromix.com/images/8inchLage3w.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUe4N...eature=related

Old 08-22-2008, 08:16 PM
mac

Okay Andre instead of the missile launcher you should go with the quad 50 mounted on top of your challenger. Each 50 cal round is about 4.00 dollars each. How much money did this guy go through?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TeRJ...eature=related
Old 08-22-2008, 08:53 PM

LOL! My first duty station was Korea. In our arms room we still had a bunch of M-3A1s. Its funny how hot those little barrels get when they are fired. So hot that you have to be careful the barrel doesnt start to droop downward LOL.

My assigned weapon at the time was an M-16A2 w/ M-203 Grenade Launcher. Im pretty sure the M-16 was a Vietnam era A1 that had been converted to an A2. The "Auto" position on the selector switch had been ground down and "Burst" was etched in with an electric engraver. But the best part? The rifle was made by TONKA! Yes the same guys that make the Toy Trucks! The thing was built Tonka tough too. It never malfunctioned on me once.

[sm=usa.gif]

P.S. I learned to drive manual transmission in a 1957 M35A2 Duece and 1/2 on the narrow congested roads in Uijongbu.

Quick Reply: Heres what the lovely dealer said today