Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   How Will You Prevent Theft? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/how-will-you-prevent-theft-1513/)

awsure 07-24-2007 06:46 AM

RE: How Will You Prevent Theft?

No way I'll get a Camaro

RLSH700 07-24-2007 03:44 PM

I will have to look at security systems options. I will probably not have too many issues since I will probably stay in smaller communities, plus I'm cautious, but I will definitately look at my options.

joeyr 07-24-2007 03:57 PM

The Lo jack (or boomerang ) have the same concept. My dad has one for his the magnum (sxt [:'(]) and gets a lower insurance premium because of it.

sirmagnum 07-25-2007 05:55 AM

...hey now Joey, is that green face for the Magnum itself, or just the SXT option? ...lol...

lear4406 07-25-2007 08:40 AM

I have a quick solution, My friends at work can ride with me. Daniel (SMITH) and James (WESSON). Smith and Wesson.

Jeremiah 29:11 07-25-2007 04:09 PM

My friend Sig and Sauer travel with me as well. ;)

Paladin06 07-25-2007 04:22 PM

As do mine with a friends Smith and Wesson and backups.

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

My friend Sig and Sauer travel with me as well. ;)

Jeremiah 29:11 07-25-2007 04:25 PM

Paladin06, I was wondering how long it would take for you to respond to this thread.

Not long as I suspected.

FYI - I own a threaded Mosquito from Sig.

joeyr 07-25-2007 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Sir magnum

...hey now Joey, is that green face for the Magnum itself, or just the SXT option? ...lol...

The sxt of course. Honestly, the V6 is adequate but I would love to have seen a hemi under the hood.

PCx188 07-31-2007 08:14 AM

i live in NYC and the only cars that i have heard that are still getting stolen are old civics and accords. nobody really steals anything that stands out here...people usually just steal cars to go somewhere or do some dirt then they ditch it...so the easier and inconspicuous, the better.

and to those carrying heaters, i'm all for it. only problem is, thieves do usually wait until the owner walks away from the car! we can't really shoot nobody if we didn't see the target to begin with.

now if you happen to have some retarded 96" inch chrome helicopter gangsta rapper wheels, be careful...hold onto your stock wheels and keep thinking about that drive thru scene from menace II society! LOL

u cant stop anybody from stealing something that they really want to steal.