Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

I contacted Hennessy (I know I know boo)

Old 01-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I contacted Hennessy (I know I know boo)

Anyway I know what a crook he is but hear me out for shits and giggles.

My plans for my Chally are pretty extreme. I got the official green light from my partner a few months ago that this will be my big present finally. I will be able to mod away w/impunity and w/o having to pay the infamous companion tax if you know what I mean.

So here we go.
I will be getting
Challenger Orange w/ Blk leather int.
If the Options Pkg follow those of the Charger
OPT 1,2 and 3.

Sunroof Delete

The model will be the top one whatever that is SRT ?? R/T ?/ 6.4 L 6.6 L

Continue w/ CF and incl the rear trunk as well as side mirrors and the interior
Delete Challenger plate on the rear fender as well as any model/name designations, I like it clean.
-I did the same w/ my M3 and Roundels as well.

Lower it a good 1 and 1/2 w/ Eibach Springs and Bilstein shocks and /or coil overs
Heavier sway bars
Depending on the OEM rear gear, swap it for a polished 4.10 for that huge jump off the line.
Full custom one off exhaust. Probly straight pipes, custom headers, drop the cats all together w/the OEM mufflers. I will keep the car in S Fla so no emission testing. I want it to sound like a Nextel Cup car [:@]

Brakes look good but if not replace w/ 6 pot 380 mm Brembos (color matched of course calipers) up front and 4 pot in rear.
Replace fluid w/ Castrol SRF racing . I use this in my othe rcars, its $70 a Qt but worth it.
SS brake lines.

B & M SSK

Replace seats w/ SPARCO EVO's and 4 pt Scroth harness (???)

Rear CF diffuser, some kind of CF front lip.
Replace OEM headlights w/ Bi-Xenons and Angel Eyes if possible. Angel Eyes would look so bad a$$ on this car.

Keep wheels stock for now but will replace w/ sometype of "Forged" 3 pc wheel later on, perhaps OZ Superleggras wrapped in my fav tire Mich Pilot Sport 2 . I currently run R Compounds on my M3 ,, Mich Pilot Sport Cups. They only last for about 4k miles though

OK so at this point I am ready to crack open the motor. I call both GS and Hennessy. Yes I know Henn is a fuking crook but still wanted to hear his BS. I emailed him a dozen times about me getting the first challenger delivered to S Fla blah blah. I called a number of times and finally got him on a sat morning.

I asked him what he could do if I shipped my car to him via enclose transport at my cost in return for giving him first crack at being a tuner for the Chall and letting him test it in any auto mags that came knocking.

He has this idea for a Challenger 600 PKG LOLOLOLOL
He states he can get 600 RWHP and 600TQ w/ this.
Lower compression forged internals like pistons, rings, etc
Hi-Perf custom forged camshaft
A Supercharger running a safe 8 PSI w/ FMIC along w/ the custom CAIS to feed it.
There was a bunch of other stuff too but you get the msg.
He stated I am looking at $18K installed.

He went on to say that it will outrun a OEM Viper, well until the 580 HP gets here.

So I hung up w/ a chuckle. I would never let that little pale, fat red headed strp child touch my baby just so he could part it out and sell my stuff right out from under my nose.

Still waiting for GS to return my call. Any news on them

At this point I will start modding everything listed except for the hennesy stuff. I wonder if MOPAR has any pkg waiting in the wings a' la the SRT 4 stuff. ???

I told him Ill be in touch