Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

The interior is pre-production. how different will it be (if at all) when it hits dealers?

Old 02-09-2008, 09:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The interior is pre-production. how different will it be (if at all) when it hits dealers?

Alot of the pics (especially the pics of the interior) are preproduction. Says so on the dodge website

Check the link:

http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/challenger/gallery/

look at pics:

Any ideas?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:36 AM

Default RE: The interior is pre-production. how different will it be (if at all) when it hits dealers?

while it may be certain that Dodge's site indicates that on the bottom of the interior pics, I believe it is unlikely that much will change from this point forward. Overall, it hits the mark in a decent manner, I would like to see how they have increased the quality of materials and workmanship from the past few years. That too me would make it a win for me.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: The interior is pre-production. how different will it be (if at all) when it hits dealers?

My guess is that for the 2008 models, if there are any changes, they will be minor. It is just too close to production to make any changes.

However, that being said, I would love for Dodge to surprise us. If there is a change it will probably not be in the 2009 models, especially since we will see it in March, but in the 2009.5 models. They may even upgrade the Chargers as well at that time.

Just my thoughts.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:45 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing the screen for the radio go away.. I don't need all that.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:05 PM

i believe screen for the radio is the MyGig system only...
Old 02-09-2008, 02:17 PM

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

you are correct Sir...I saw the base radio in the silver car at Chicago...it looks good too...
Old 02-09-2008, 04:09 PM

Still not crazy about the inside. I have to see it for real to be sure. [sm=smiley29.gif]
Old 02-09-2008, 05:57 PM

ORIGINAL: tupperware

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

you are correct Sir...I saw the base radio in the silver car at Chicago...it looks good too...
Are there any pictures out there of the dash without the nav screen? I'd be interested in seeing one. Thanks.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:51 AM

I might as well ask this question instead of making a new thread...
Under specs and upgrades and additional features on the dodge website, what is the "SRT Track Experience" supposed to mean? Do you get to bring your car out their once if you buy a SRT version of a car?
Old 02-10-2008, 11:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Every buyer of an SRT receives the SRT Track Experience (worth $500), run by the Richard Petty Driving Experience.

This full-day driving event puts you in the driver's seat of the entire SRT lineup.

A limit of 20 participants per group guarantees maximum seat time.

Each group is assigned a lead instructor for the entire day.

Four driving modules last from one to one and a half hours in length. The modules are: Advanced Car Control, Autocross, Full Throttle Challenge and Hot Laps. Each driving module is designed to improve on a range of different driving skills.

Guests are invited to ride shotgun with a professional driver around the road course to experience what SRT is truly capable of.

To see the video, visit the SRT web site at:
http://www.drivesrt.com/en/track_exp...iew/index.html [sm=gears.gif]

Quick Reply: The interior is pre-production. how different will it be (if at all) when it hits dealers?