Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Looks like I may be able to get that 2008 (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/looks-like-i-may-able-get-2008-a-2722/)

joeyr 03-10-2008 12:04 PM

RE: Looks like I may be able to get that 2008

ORIGINAL: MrKrisSullivan

haha! much love to the "sick re-mark" man.
I personally don't think you need a disclaimer to express your-self. But I know how some of these fellas are on this forum. ugh cough cough(bootcamp)cough cough.
Yeah I'm all for more color combos I'd like to see a saddle brown interrior. Shaker hoods would be a really nice choice. Maybe just maybe side exhuast like the Jack Roush. Peace...
I agree about the interior. I would love to see it any the dodge chrysler jeep lineup.

Jeremiah 29:11 03-10-2008 04:48 PM

(Disclaimer: I've never used "sick" as a positive adjective before - I'm waaay to old for that - but it just seemed appropriate here.)
Well you could use "cool", "awesome", "rad", "radical", "bad to the bone", "sweeeeeet" , and "sick is one of the newer words.

Just keep up with times so you don't start acting old. :D:D

WhiteHeat 03-10-2008 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

(Disclaimer: I've never used "sick" as a positive adjective before - I'm waaay to old for that - but it just seemed appropriate here.)
Well you could use "cool", "awesome", "rad", "radical", "bad to the bone", "sweeeeeet" , and "sick is one of the newer words.

Just keep up with times so you don't start acting old. :D:D
Sadly, I think I'm too old for "rad", too. I guess I should stick to "cool." [8D]

At least I'm too young for "groovy!"

No chance of me acting old. I'm the biggest kid I know.

Now, back to my PS3... :D

kramtrah 03-11-2008 05:41 PM

Even though I grew up through the 60's and 70's, I never was one to say groovy. That was a Brady thing to me. I'll stick with cool. Has never lost it's character, or maybe because I'm thinking I still am cool. hahaha!:D:D:D

Billionaire 03-11-2008 06:25 PM

It's never too late to say groovy.
I'm pretty sure I called some girls foxy. Remember foxy?
Now they call girls hotties. Hottie doesn't sound right to me.
I only had one pair of platform shoes and a few pairs of
bellbottom pants. I still have my shiny satin disco shirt.
A lot of girls in my yearbooks have feathered hair like
Farah Fawcett did. I bought a kit back then for learning how
to disco dance.

70sguy 03-11-2008 06:35 PM

Billioaire,

were you desparate? disco ? ..........farout man.............. you were braver than I. Did they call you Vinny?