Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

MSRP

Old 08-08-2008, 07:44 PM
mac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MSRP

That is where I am planning to purchase my 09 challenger Salem still wants 5000 over MSRP on 09s I do not think that will last for long if no fish in the pond that bite unless it is a sucker fish

Still can not post if I use punctuation
Old 08-08-2008, 07:52 PM

test
Old 08-08-2008, 07:53 PM
mac

Hey I think you should sell the dodge for as much as you want just dont come crying to folks after the initial coolness wears off and cars sit in the dodge lot along with trucks etc the dodge dealership in our town is so hungry salesman come running after you before you can get out of the vehicle and rigs are just sitting there getting dusty but they sure do want a lot for any challengers Feel bad for the dealerships and chrysler is not alone but I am worried about US car manufacturers Of course if chrysler goes under I guess you are right the first year production will skyrocket in price

You might want to buy all of them for yourself since they are collector cars as you indicate what a wise investment
Old 08-08-2008, 07:54 PM

What the hell is going on around here with replying to threads? Half the time the connection gets reset. It's not me because it did it today from work as well.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:21 PM

ORIGINAL: AHASENBERG

The satisfaction of proving my theory completely false. Or somewhat false. Which is out of how many billion people in this world, there are at least 6400 of them willing to pay the price to get a first year NUMBERED SRT-8. Most everyone who got one allready was happy to pay for it and they know that they are in a very special club with only 6400 members IN THE WORLD now and will be for a long time to come.
ORIGINAL: choodock

ORIGINAL: AHASENBERG

No. My ony point was that I couldnt open his files to see the details but hey thats fine. I use all caps so that I can type faster. I am the Fleet Manager for Moss Bros Dodge in Riverside, Ca. I previously posed the Challenge that anyone who paid MSRP as they all claim and are not affiliated with dodge in any way, to post their contract and to date only SF18C has done so. If anyone deserves the best of cars at the smallest of prices, its the active military. usausausausausausausahurahusa
I will ask again. What do I get for posting my sales contract?
I checked the inventory of all the Dodge dealers around here, there are 14 unsold 2008 Challengers SRT8s sitting on dealer lots.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:30 PM

Since the site wont let me put the text here, I have put it in a jpeg. Connection keeps getting reset. Below is my message text.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:40 PM

Pick up a used one in a couple years...I think they are bullet proof but Andre is trying to prove me wrong...I know the tires wear...
Old 08-08-2008, 11:02 PM

There is a dealer in atlanta with 17 so you are wrong again good day!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:05 PM

BTW if you did some research you would know that they are building less SRTs in 09 than 08 so throw the collector/limited BS out the window. oh and it is a CAMARO WOW YOU MUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SELLING CARS.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:16 AM

Everytime you challenge this guy he ignores the post. I paid MSRP, plain and simple. If he doesn't want to believe it, that's his problem, but the fact remains there are a number of us that paid MSRP and we have nothing to prove to this clown.

ORIGINAL: choodock

I paid MSRP, what do I receive for posting my contract?

Quick Reply: MSRP