Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   My Challenger went to "D" status yesterday !! (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/my-challenger-went-%22d%22-status-yesterday-2910/)

npeifer 03-28-2008 06:25 AM

My Challenger went to "D" status yesterday !!

You guys should check your orders as my car went to "D" status yesterday !!! That means it is in production and only 2-3 weeks away....

Let me know if you guys find the same.

Oh and this means I have a VIN numer and here it is: 8H291043

Wonder what that means ?

DK challenger 03-28-2008 06:58 AM

RE: My Challenger went to "D" status yesterday !!

Congragulations!;)

RRUNNER 03-28-2008 07:13 AM

Mine too! Won't be long now.:D

jh27_1970 03-28-2008 07:15 AM

what color is your cars??:)

djb0308 03-28-2008 07:21 AM

Congrats guys.... wish I had the $$$ and the luck to have one waiting for me.[sm=sigh.gif]... Hopefully I can grab a 09. Jr doesn't need college for another 15-17 years:D

RRUNNER 03-28-2008 07:23 AM

Mine is Hemi Orange. Heard they were building the black ones last. ;) Just kidding, I know you ordered black, right? Just so you know, not many went to "D"status, so don't be disappointed if your status hasen't changed just yet.

RRUNNER 03-28-2008 07:25 AM

ORIGINAL: npeifer

You guys should check your orders as my car went to "D" status yesterday !!! That means it is in production and only 2-3 weeks away....

Wonder what that means ?
Hey Neal, does the serial number at the end, 1043, indicate the build number?

npeifer 03-28-2008 07:34 AM

ORIGINAL: RRUNNER

ORIGINAL: npeifer

Wonder what that means ?
Hey Neal, does the serial number at the end, 1043, indicate the build number?

I'm not really sure ? I will ask my rep when I talk tim him next, I was wondering the same thing.

I had 3 in "C" status and mine was the only one that went to "D". Mine is Orange and yes I was told that they will build the orange ones first.

jh27_1970 03-28-2008 07:45 AM

ORIGINAL: RRUNNER

Mine is Hemi Orange. Heard they were building the black ones last. ;) Just kidding, I know you ordered black, right? Just so you know, not many went to "D"status, so don't be disappointed if your status hasen't changed just yet.

Black yes,Its cool Im still running around trying to sroung up so extra dollars for the payment, it makes sense to build all the same color at a time like to get mine in june or tomorrow:D

dodgeguy24 03-28-2008 08:00 AM

Mine is orange is well and went to D status yesterday , my last four is 0860 and I am pumped.:)