Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

New job for Challenger

Old 01-22-2009, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New job for Challenger

We got broken into at home last night (lost our new flat-screen TV and, naturally, laptop). The thieves apparently came through the garage door, apparently by unlocking it (needless to say, the standard lock on it will be changed). Till I can get all our locks changed and an alarm system in place, the 09 is helping guard our house by having its front license plate clear up against the garage door, making it very difficult at best to reach the door handle.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:17 PM

Default RE: New job for Challenger

Sorry to hear that buddy. Thank God the family is safe. One reason I have a garage door opener is to prevent just the situation you experienced. Get that home alarm system. It is money well spent.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:55 PM

Roswell I hope all is well and they will get what's coming towards them !
Old 01-23-2009, 03:41 AM

Glad your family is safe take care get the security system
Old 01-23-2009, 04:36 AM

God Bless.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:55 AM

Totally sucks dude! Good thing to see that the Challenger can be multitasked too. Sorry to hear you were violated like that. The good part is that the family is ok. Sorry a$$wipes, may be they will get theirs one day.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:21 AM

Sorry to hear about your being ripped off, but as others have stated...it's only stiff and as long as the family is ok, the stiff can be replaced. I actually lost a car (84 Monte SS) from my driveway a few years back so I know how you feel....(as a side note I personally recovered the car...long story).
Best wishes to you and your family....................
Old 01-23-2009, 06:35 AM

I lived in a rental house years ago that got broken into. It's a creepy feeling and it takes awhile to get over it. Even if you don't get a security system buy some of those little signs and stickers that say you have one. Glad you and your family are okay.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:16 AM

Sorry to hear about that-yes do get a quality alarm, if anything its a deterrent (we hope). I walked in on 2 guys trying to steal my very first brand new 93 Mustang gt, Hadn't even made my first payment. They got spooked and bolted after smashing my drivers window and breaking the ignition switch. They left the hammer on the front seat! I was sooooo mad. Two things that will tweak me to no end Liars and thieves! Anyway I firmly believe in Karma and whomever did this henious deed will pay someday! Glad the family and the Chally are ok!
Old 01-23-2009, 07:27 AM

Whats been happening down here is they break in during the day, while most law abiding folks are at work, back into the garage close the door and clean you out. Also helps to talk to the neighbors and have them keep vigilent about watching your back and visa versa. I never heard the term "home invasion" till I moved down here. Now I have GUNS!

Quick Reply: New job for Challenger