Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Observations from the famous RudySRT. (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/observations-famous-rudysrt-5584/)

Paladin06 12-17-2008 04:52 PM

RE: Observations from the famous RudySRT.

And R/T's and SE's are made for the less fortunate while the 2008 SRT8 is for......................:D Well it is a Limited Edition automobile.

Sorry, you left your right flank wide open and I had to ATTACK.

Colorancher 12-17-2008 05:05 PM

Challenger prices are all about the local market. I live in Denver and ended up going to Michigan to get my '08 SRT. They are still getting a premium on all Challengers here. I say more power to them. Get it if you can. We have not been hit as bad as the rest of the country with the recession so if they can get the extra price, fine. I know how to shop....

RoswellGrey 12-17-2008 07:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

And R/T's and SE's are made for the less fortunate while the 2008 SRT8 is for......................
Oh, Paladin, you don't KNOW how tempting it is to put in "a ....... and his money!" :D

kevin2323 12-17-2008 10:40 PM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

And R/T's and SE's are made for the less fortunate while the 2008 SRT8 is for......................
Oh, Paladin, you don't KNOW how tempting it is to put in "a ....... and his money!" :D

+1 on that one lol...some people still buy that limited gimmick....;)

sorry couldnt resist.....

kevin2323 12-17-2008 10:42 PM

ORIGINAL: epegasus

Dude, I drove from Atlanta to Orlando to buy a motorcycle for $4k less than what the local dealers were selling for. If you come to Atlanta you can get your Challenger for under MSRP.

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

this is miami ..markup city

yea i know a dealer up their selling for invoice.....was just stating what is going on down here.

Zoomin 12-18-2008 04:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Colorancher

Challenger prices are all about the local market. I live in Denver and ended up going to Michigan to get my '08 SRT. They are still getting a premium on all Challengers here. I say more power to them. Get it if you can. We have not been hit as bad as the rest of the country with the recession so if they can get the extra price, fine. I know how to shop....
I live in Oklahoma where our economy is humming along pretty well thanks to the energy market. I went to Michigan as well and saved a boatload of money. I've bought several cars sight unseen out of state.

Rudy61SRT8 12-18-2008 04:35 PM

I figure forget the trip deal local ... and if people are willing to pay over MSRP there is nothing wrong with that.

If I couldn't get my Challenger then I couldn't have it now because it's still 10k over so I am considering my 9k + 2007 Fusion trade in , which in total came to around MSRP , a pretty good deal the fusion had 50k miles on it.

kevin2323 12-18-2008 07:15 PM

nice