Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Silver is the fastest and we have to deal with it!

Old 08-04-2008, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver is the fastest and we have to deal with it!

I think we should start a support group to help the less silver colors like black and orange.

I for one would like to assure you that we are a limited bunch and you wont have to deal with us MUCH
We will use our super powers on Mustangs and ricers will melt before us. We will deal with this, and I hope mopar2ya learns to deal with it also.

If the silver kids in school were smarter and better at sports then your black, or orange kid would you love him or her less. Heck no! I say we are equal mostly and a little extra hp will not us MUCH more special.

So cheer up and just know that some are riding the short yellow bus
Old 08-04-2008, 09:14 PM

Default RE: Silver is the fastest and we have to deal with it!

Just IN CASE mopar2ya wants to bring fast black 300C's into this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD1gI...liffedyno.com/
Old 08-04-2008, 09:51 PM

How about we all compramize? Black and silver are the same? Isnt Black just really dar silver and silver just really light black? I thank back and silver should be friends and realize that we are together in this and the mustangs will beat them selves but we can let them blame it on the silver and blacks together. I think silver and black are the same car but the black is just tanned a bit. Oh and the poor oranges, They are like the little brother always wanting to play ball with the big boys. Sometimes you just have to let him play cause he your brother man. In closeing Silver and Black to the death.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:55 PM

Nice to see that weve stopped arguing about the challenger vs mustang and camaro and now were just gonna argue with eachother.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:00 PM

Not argueing, its a heated talk between friends. and face it, I was right about the black silver same colour different shade thing.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:56 AM

Coming soon: What's faster, the 08s or 09s. My money is on the 09s.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:22 AM

Dont have mine yet so I have no first hand knowledge. BUT Im told by reputable sources at Corporate HQ that Dodge didnt make any silver Challengers. Those fast silver Challengers of legend are actually BLACK Challengers that went so fast, the black paint got sucked off in the vortex - leaving behind the metal flake over the primer, resulting in a Silver colored metal-flake finish that people actually think was a finish-coat of paint. Any Black Challengers you see havent been run at WOT yet, thats all - much like Lippenzaner Stallions.
That should put this argument to rest once and for all.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

Nice to see that weve stopped arguing about the challenger vs mustang and camaro and now were just gonna argue with eachother.
The whole argument involving the Challenger vs Mustang vs Camaro is really pointless. It would be like arguing that apples vs oranges vs bannanas are fastest... and we all know what the answer to that is... [8D]
Old 08-05-2008, 04:48 AM

ORIGINAL: SRT8500

Not argueing, its a heated talk between friends. and face it, I was right about the black silver same colour different shade thing.
I believe that it is a psychological issue... Silver Man Syndrome... where the silver man needs to somehow feel justified in his existence thereby trying to compare himself to the inherently superior black model. I think it is probably OK to let Andre play through this rather than experience the total mental/emotional meltdown that is inevitable... Good Luck and Peace be with you Bro... [sm=signs003.gif]
Old 08-05-2008, 04:51 AM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Coming soon: What's faster, the 08s or 09s. My money is on the 09s.
Uhhhmmm... Roswell... your point is not even valid. You ordered a white one... white is not even a color... [sm=closed.gif]

Quick Reply: Silver is the fastest and we have to deal with it!