Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Suggestions for the next Challenger appearance

Old 06-07-2006, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suggestions for the next Challenger appearance

Just a thought but after seeing the Challenger roll up on the CA car clubs I am thinking they should crash a Mustang club. Wouldn't that be sweet to see a parking lot full of Ford guys when Challenger eases into their midst and lets out a throaty rumble. I can just see the look on their faces as they swallow hard...imagining the next time they see one next to them at a red light with an open road ahead of them...

[:@]
Old 06-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Suggestions for the next Challenger appearance

I think that is the same dream we have all had since it's debut back in January.

Go Challenger!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:28 PM

Hi, I am a Chrysler Girl through and through. My first car was a 1969 Dodge Dart GT. Unfortunately it got totalled in an accident. Then I owned a 1993 Intrepid and it got totalled too. Doesn't take much to total a car these day. I have been hoping that Chrysler/Dodge would come out with a re-invented Dart so I was so excited to learn about the Charger....but when I went down to look at one I was soooo disappointed. It looked like any other new Chrysler....nothing like the retro 70's look I was dreaming about. But now, the Challenger stirs me. I can't wait to buy one when it comes on the market but here's the thing.....what colour?.....My Dart was the old Dart green....nice....but I'm not familiar with the original Challenger colours and whether or not it will be available in stock colours.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:21 PM

Remind me not to let you drive my car if we ever meet!
Old 06-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Administrator

i do know that there is going to be a challenger concept at the mopar nationals in a few months.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Chrysler Girl

Hi, I am a Chrysler Girl through and through. My first car was a 1969 Dodge Dart GT. Unfortunately it got totalled in an accident. Then I owned a 1993 Intrepid and it got totalled too. Doesn't take much to total a car these day. I have been hoping that Chrysler/Dodge would come out with a re-invented Dart so I was so excited to learn about the Charger....but when I went down to look at one I was soooo disappointed. It looked like any other new Chrysler....nothing like the retro 70's look I was dreaming about. But now, the Challenger stirs me. I can't wait to buy one when it comes on the market but here's the thing.....what colour?.....My Dart was the old Dart green....nice....but I'm not familiar with the original Challenger colours and whether or not it will be available in stock colours.
Here are some of the original colors? Mine back in the day was Sublime.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/B782C2360C6244D087232FFCE266F343.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:16 PM

Thanks Jeremiah. I'm very new at this forum thing and probably posted last time after I'd had a few drinks and thought it looked like a fun thing to do at the time. So I'll just follow for a while and maybe jump in again later. CG
Old 06-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Chrysler Girl

Thanks Jeremiah. I'm very new at this forum thing and probably posted last time after I'd had a few drinks and thought it looked like a fun thing to do at the time. So I'll just follow for a while and maybe jump in again later. CG

By all means.....please jump in any time with or without a few drinks. We have too many quiet people on this forum.

The wild colors back in the day were tough or Top Banana, Sulime, Pink Panther, Plum Purple, etc.. Here is another color list from 1972.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/05FAD00BD40C44C0A9DBE7EE222F62D1.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06-09-2006, 10:43 PM

hey wall street man....did i say i was the one who totalled my cars??? ok ok the intrepid was technically my fault but the guy i rear-ended admitted at the scene that he had stopped suddenly to say hi to a friend....dork....but the dart was totalled by a guy who ran a red light in the late afternoon sun while my husband was driving it.....anyway if i was you i wouldn't let me drive your car either....btw...what do you drive?
Old 06-13-2006, 02:00 PM

ORIGINAL: awsure

Just a thought but after seeing the Challenger roll up on the CA car clubs I am thinking they should crash a Mustang club. Wouldn't that be sweet to see a parking lot full of Ford guys when Challenger eases into their midst and lets out a throaty rumble. I can just see the look on their faces as they swallow hard...imagining the next time they see one next to them at a red light with an open road ahead of them...

[:@]
Us 03-04 Cobra owners wouldn't flinch. We'd have the Challenger beat in the HP department, but the Challenger would kill us in the looks dept....

Quick Reply: Suggestions for the next Challenger appearance