Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   What color interior would you like to see in your new Challenger? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/what-color-interior-would-you-like-see-your-new-challenger-1651/)

cncpt2prod! 08-03-2007 09:35 PM

What color interior would you like to see in your new Challenger?

What color would you like those ribbed seats to be?

RLSH700 08-03-2007 10:27 PM

RE: What color interior would you like to see in your new Challenger?

I like a light tan color myself. I want my interior to have a luxury appearance in the color choices to contrast with the sporty design. This way I get both the sporty inside with the luxury setting in the color theme.

sirmagnum 08-04-2007 07:40 AM

I agree, relatively light color, does not fade and does add the touch of luxury. Black is too dark (and gets too hot) for my taste. Tan is a good choice, my preference slants a little more to the light grey, which is what I have in my Magnum right now. I had a '73 (back in the day) with white interior, and while I liked the white, it seemed more difficult to keep clean... ...or, maybe I was just more of a slob then :D

awsure 08-04-2007 08:56 AM

Nothing says muscle like black. Tan is for homeowner associations...bland & non offensive. This is not a luxury car...it's a muscle car.

White? Sorry, no hospital room colors for me and definitely hard to clean.

Yeah, black is hot...I live in Phoenix & will endure it. If I can get it my one after market accessory is remote start so I can fire it up from my office 5 minutes before I go outside & have the A/C chilling it.

Paladin06 08-04-2007 09:01 AM

I've given this a lot of thought and it's TRIPLE black for me or bust!! Like my fellow Arizona resident, I'll endure the the heat of the valley for the sweet muscle car look of bad *** black, paint, stripes, and interior.

Also remote start is like a CD player too me, standard equipment, all my cars have it..

Jeremiah 29:11 08-04-2007 10:12 AM

For me I hope there is some sort of two tone color for contrast that might match an exterior strip or something.

SkillzDatKillz 08-04-2007 02:21 PM

Purple and Pink.

Yankee 08-04-2007 03:25 PM

I would absolutely LOVE a Plum Crazy over white... but I seriously doubt that combo will ever happen. I guess I'd take a black interior if I HAD to ... I just hope they offer something OTHER than the usual black or dull-as-dishwater gray. [sm=smiley23.gif]

cncpt2prod! 08-04-2007 05:01 PM

I really hope they keep that ribbed seat design with the same shape and texture (as in the concept),
and they don't put a bunch of stale sponge seats in it.

vanishingpoint 08-05-2007 06:35 PM

white on white for me ... I have a '74 triple white probably 'cause I really like Vanishing Point . Can you imagine a new
Challenger in the movie w/a new Camaro slamming into the dozers at the end?