Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   What color interior would you like to see in your new Challenger? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/what-color-interior-would-you-like-see-your-new-challenger-1651/)

WhiteHeat 01-30-2008 01:29 PM

RE: What color interior would you like to see in your new Challenger?

ORIGINAL: AnthonyAtAkins

Isn't charcoal just black?
I'm sure in your line of work you see a lot more charcoal interiors than I do, but I thought charcoal was gray.

Charcoal is to gray as Navy is to blue. Almost black, but not quite.

Either way, black or charcoal is fine with me. :)

Justinec101 01-30-2008 01:38 PM

Once again, the less options dodge gives, the more original my interior will be :)

JJMPB 01-30-2008 01:43 PM

now there a way of looking at it

MGDMike 01-30-2008 03:27 PM

Black for me

specwar64 02-03-2008 06:50 AM

I guess the color of my interior would depend on the color of the exterior. personally if i could order it i would get the plum crazy or sublime exterior with the black billboard decal and the white interior. if i was to get the panther pink paint job then a black interior would go nice i think. Thats why in my opinion Dodge needs to open up the paint pallette completely,not just release colors as they feel like it for limited runs. if im gonna pay for a car shouldnt i be able to get it in the color combos i want and not be limited to a certain trim level?

dodgebrothers 03-28-2008 06:04 PM

Tan/Cream, something other than the usual balck/Charcoal

Justice 04-01-2008 03:56 PM

Black cloth is what I will most likely be getting in my white R/T when and if I get it.

And about the room in the back in the Mustang: I currently own a 05 GT and you would not with that on anyone. My wife has a 99 v6 and that has more room in the rear for sure. Challenger is supposed to add a full 3 inches of legroom when compared to the Mustang. That might make all the difference in the world.

73Cuda340 04-24-2008 02:03 PM

So after watching Jeff Gale and Brian Nielander on Redletter Dodge talk about how well they kept to the spirit of the concept car, I almost threw up. between each word you could hear them saying "Cerebus told us not to do anything special for the Challeger, use all the Charger parts you can possibly stuff in the interior." Then there was the one time they got their way and they insisted on the traditional Black Headliner. Man I am so glad they fought for that. Golly, thanks guys. I will think of you everytime I look at it.

Hmm, must have been a tough day. let me try this again. Hey, did any of you see the last Challenger Design Segment? Golly, what were your thoughts?

Yeah, that's better,

Paladin06 04-24-2008 02:19 PM

They all but admitted that they were told to take the charger interior and wrap it in a new skin.

ORIGINAL: 73Cuda340

So after watching Jeff Gale and Brian Nielander on Redletter Dodge talk about how well they kept to the spirit of the concept car, I almost threw up. between each word you could hear them saying "Cerebus told us not to do anything special for the Challeger, use all the Charger parts you can possibly stuff in the interior." Then there was the one time they got their way and they insisted on the traditional Black Headliner. Man I am so glad they fought for that. Golly, thanks guys. I will think of you everytime I look at it.

Hmm, must have been a tough day. let me try this again. Hey, did any of you see the last Challenger Design Segment? Golly, what were your thoughts?

Yeah, that's better,

73Cuda340 04-24-2008 02:36 PM

Yes, Very sad. It speaks volumes about many things going on with the Challenger.

09.7_Challenger_6.1_6sp_manual

Justinec101 04-24-2008 08:43 PM

lol yes you're completely right. But it's not like they're gonna sit there and say dodge was too cheap to let us do what we wanted. And even if they did it would've been cut out. At least they were able to get the outside right.

kidcharger 05-19-2008 05:36 PM

[&o]Let Dodge built it like the prototype so the wait is over.

Robert 05-30-2008 10:02 PM

For me I prefer tan color but it would depend on the color of the exterior. I’m planning to change my car interior. I got some tips at car fashion magazine.

KMPX2 08-11-2008 04:37 AM

black

Albeeno 08-13-2008 11:38 AM

Red leather

Jeremiah 29:11 08-14-2008 05:28 PM

Blakck but with nice embroidery and trim that color matches the exterior such as Plum Crazy.

qtrmile 09-04-2008 01:06 AM

I think it depends on what body color the Challenger has, but most safe colors for me are Black and tan. They are neutral colors,,

281cammer 02-03-2009 04:12 AM

Exactly what I was going to show! I'll take my SRT8 Black, with red leather!! :D

sightkid 01-22-2010 01:23 AM

Light Gray

Billionaire 03-19-2010 12:04 PM

Exterior: Sublime
Interior: Black or Charcoal + neon green trim

rickerda 03-19-2010 02:40 PM

Yellow, Green or Purple would look great with a white interior.

Mr007 09-25-2010 02:08 PM

i guess i know how to make myself fit in a tight space then

solace 12-26-2010 09:50 AM

I guess Light Grey would suit the best.

briando 02-19-2012 04:32 PM

I'd like the Challenger seating to be charcoal or two tone gray. A mocha brown color might be nice too...

Lookingcrazy 05-15-2012 10:49 PM

It would be black for me and it would be really cool when you step inside the dark interior.

FluffyPuppy 06-12-2012 09:55 PM

I’d choose black because it’s the sign of power and muscle and also it would be the perfect match for me.

ShayneParker 06-17-2012 09:30 PM

A double colour would be perfect and Black and white would be just the one for my ride.