Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who Can You Trust?

Old 05-13-2007, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who Can You Trust?

Ok, I know for myself that next to the better half in my life[sm=love.gif] , well maybe even the house, my Challenger will be my next prized possesion. Letting someone else drive it though, that would be a scary situation, but there are some people that I can trust with such responsibility. That would be my wife, after she learned (on another car) how to drive a stick, and my brother and a good friend who is set up to by a new Z06 next year, LOL. What about it people, could you let somebody else behind the wheel of your baby?[sm=signs007.gif][sm=trust_me.gif] or [sm=noooo.gif]
Old 05-13-2007, 06:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Who Can You Trust?

NO!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

Not on my stick shift, that is asking for disaster. I would train my sons first before letting them drive a 6-speed.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:49 AM

Personally, I would like to go to the factory and drive it off the end of the assembly line so NO ONE ever drives it but me. Of course, living in a state that requires yearly inspections, I guess that can't happen ... unless I open an Autorized Texas Inspection Station in my garage.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:21 AM

Well my wife can't drive stick, She never learned. Of course she asked me to teach her once on the mustang. I said NO. Especially not in a V8 car. There is only 1 person I would let drive it, a friend of mine I have known for years. He is a good driver, and when he was in High school his first car was a heavily modified muscle car. It was an early 70's firebird. Plus he trusts me enough to drive his vehicles and ride his motorcycle. He has a Duc and a new Victory.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:47 PM

My wife can drive a stick. Actually, she can drive the whole broom.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: wirewilly

Better not let HER see that, or you'll be "dusting your own bannister". []

My wife and I BOTH learned to drive on manual transmissions. We were disappointed that a stick wasn't an option on her Charger R/T.
She's the ONLY one I'd trust to drive it besides myself - Ever.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: wirewilly

With a comment like that, you better edit that post for your life before she sees it or you will disappear in a poof of smoke. LOL!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

The only person at this point in my life whom I would allow to drive it is the person whom I see in the mirror and no one else.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 05-15-2007, 06:56 AM
Administrator

my dad has driven all of my vehicles, and i dont have a problem with him driving new ones...other than him, only my wife has driven ANY of my cars. i drive all of my friends cars, but no one else drives mine, unless there is some emergency. amanda is only the 3rd person other than my dad and myself to drive the mirada since 1995.

Quick Reply: Who Can You Trust?