Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Who has a 2008 Challenger on order? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2008-challenger-order-2467/)

robertdodel 07-20-2008 06:12 PM

RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

I HAVE GOT A 110 SCREAMING EAGLE WITH SOME MODS FROM A FRIEND OF MINE WHO BUILDS BIKES BUT i WILL NOT BE A STUPER RIDER OR DRIVER SEE NO SENSE IN IT JUST LIKE TO CRUISE A LITTLE FASTER THAT THE NEXT GUY DAMN HAD MY CAPS LOCKED SORRY ..............bob

RUBBERBNDMAN 07-20-2008 06:12 PM

Go to having problems thread..that will cure you.Someone mentioned GLUE!

roadagent 07-20-2008 07:49 PM

I can't believe with only about 9 days left till my '08 comes in how seriously I'm thinking about telling them to sell it to someone else and order me an '09 in white LOL.

I went to the Dodge site for the first time since I ordered mine and happened to the '09 page and looked at the model in white,HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks GORGEOUS,not to mention the 18" rims on the RT are as close to the concept rims as you'll find probably.

Somebody SLAP me please and knock some sense into me LMAO!!!!!!!!!my brother-in-law spent about 45 minutes on the phone with me this morning trying to talk me out of it.

Andre@Edge 07-20-2008 08:18 PM

Thats a hard one Roadagent.

Depends on how long you can wait. If I remember correctly you would save a tidy sum waiting. I am still weeks from seeing mine, and I know I want what I waited for.

mopar2ya 07-21-2008 04:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

mopar2ya,
This was the worst weekend waiting yet. I keep telling myself its just a car. You guys could at least lie a little and tell me its not any fun and ugly as sin up close....
OK Andre I guess I will come clean since no one else will... Dodge changed up the styling a bit (special Andre trim level) ;) and here is how it ended up looking...
[IMG]local://upfiles/748/F5CD9F9AAE1F4BAFA2F2AB1739557132.jpg[/IMG]

It REALLY seems to work with the "econo-master" V8 they decided to swap at the last minute with a 2 speed auto slush box... hope you enjoy it!! :D

Although I must admit that it has the performance and handling to match!! ;)

mopar2ya 07-21-2008 04:18 AM

ORIGINAL: 70sguy

My car came off the rail car today at 1:37. I went by the rail yard this afternoon.
I could see the challenger from afar. I got the number of the rail yard supervisor, I will call him in the morning. It will not be long now. They are not supposed to deliver to the dealer until Wednesday. I think I can make it happen tomorrow with a little luck.
70SGUY... DID YOU GET THAT CALL YET ? ? ? ?

Andre@Edge 07-21-2008 06:57 AM

OH great! Looks WAY better then other pictures I have seen. I will put on my aquaman underoos and fight crime in that baby!

mopar2ya 07-21-2008 07:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

OH great! Looks WAY better then other pictures I have seen. I will put on my aquaman underoos and fight crime in that baby!
I thought the engineers did a very impressive job capturing the "Andre" essence... ;)

RUBBERBNDMAN 07-21-2008 07:06 AM

GLUE PLEASE..

DiamDave 07-21-2008 07:21 AM

26 days since build complete and my car is being shuffled around Kansas City. I think that covered wagons could have floated it to Hawaii by now and I only need it in So Cal.