Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Who has a 2008 Challenger on order? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2008-challenger-order-2467/)

tupperware 04-30-2008 08:40 AM

RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

I think they are eventually getting two or three, I m not sure...mine is the only one in D status, the others are still in C status... I will bring mine home for a few days, then it will go back to the dealer for display with a '70 Challenger (locked up and roped off) for a week or so (or as long as I can stand it!!).

ORIGINAL: snooter

tupperware...do you have any idea how many challys cassens (glen carbon) is getting?..i would like to stop by and see one in person...or if you would be so kind to contact myself i would just like to see a chally that is not in a photo...if no desire thats good too....

snooter 04-30-2008 09:08 AM

let me know when its on display and ill stop by..thanks

birddog 04-30-2008 10:12 AM

I'd be forever grateful if I could find out about 8H289763. It supposedly shipped Sunday. Having trouble getting my dealer to tell me anything.:eek:

Paladin06 04-30-2008 10:18 AM

Hope you're getting paid for the use of your car.:D I know I would..

ORIGINAL: tupperware

I think they are eventually getting two or three, I m not sure...mine is the only one in D status, the others are still in C status... I will bring mine home for a few days, then it will go back to the dealer for display with a '70 Challenger (locked up and roped off) for a week or so (or as long as I can stand it!!).

tupperware...do you have any idea how many challys cassens (glen carbon) is getting?..i would like to stop by and see one in person...or if you would be so kind to contact myself i would just like to see a chally that is not in a photo...if no desire thats good too....

RRUNNER 04-30-2008 11:18 AM

Yeah, since we won't see our 08's til August. Right, Paladin?

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

Paladin06 04-30-2008 11:35 AM

Has everyone/anyone got their 08 yet? :D:D:D:D

Let me know about the bugs from the first runs when you get them.
:D:D:D

ORIGINAL: RRUNNER

npeifer 04-30-2008 11:42 AM

ORIGINAL: birddog

I'd be forever grateful if I could find out about 8H289763. It supposedly shipped Sunday. Having trouble getting my dealer to tell me anything.:eek:

Nothing on that VIN yet.

Again unless your car is in D1 status I cannot tell you anything about where it is at.

Thank you

Neal

66Cuda 04-30-2008 11:42 AM

This was posted on Red Letter Dodge Today. I call Shenanigans on someone…. I just don’t know who it is yet….

On Apr 30, 2008 at 3:26PM, Bob Frederick posted:
No problem with production but they did move back the first day of production until tentatively May 1st.

Bob

RRUNNER 04-30-2008 12:27 PM

Why are you such hater? We won't get our cars til August, they're not sold out, they'll be sitting on the lot unable to sell, they'll have bugs, blah, blah, blah. Everyone here is excited about their cars arriving and you try to rain on everyone's parade. What's up with that?

Has everyone/anyone got their 08 yet? :D:D:D:D

Let me know about the bugs from the first runs when you get them.
:D:D:D

ORIGINAL: RRUNNER

Paladin06 04-30-2008 12:43 PM

Just jerking your chain. Hand off the trigger, safety on and stand down....;)