Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Who has a 2008 Challenger on order? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2008-challenger-order-2467/)

Andre@Edge 11-11-2008 08:20 PM

RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Super Huge Congrats Mark!

Another piece of history parked at home safe. If you have any questions about creature features feel free to post.

kramtrah 11-11-2008 08:37 PM

Thanks Brothers, it just feels amazing. Wow, has it really been three years watching the concept and then all of you with yours, to think that I now have mine, holy crap, wow, I am amazed I really did it. And most of all, thrilled as heck to be a proud owner of an amazing car.

RoswellGrey 11-11-2008 09:07 PM

Congrats, kramtrah. Glad your blast from the past is finally here! Well, I gotta get back to the future... ;)

mopar2ya 11-12-2008 03:27 AM

ORIGINAL: kramtrah

Holy crap, but THE CAR is here. Had a lot going on the last few days and can finally catch up. So she arrived very late last night on the carrier and was unloaded about 10:15pm. I did get pics, but I have to upload them yet. She was absoltely filthy and this evening I gave her a wash, in the rain no less, but much needed. I did take her out for a short spin, but being unregistered yet, I didnt want any attention.
[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]
YES!! The wait is finally over! Congrats Mark and welcome to the card carrying 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 owners club!! I know you have been waiting patiently... well as patiently as one can anyway... for what must have seemed like forever but you done good Bro!! And how but that GRIN..?? Nothing short of Amazing, eh..?? :D Not to mention the whole "so worth the wait" thing... but I am sure you will be getting back to us on that once the reality settles in!! Sweet deal... so glad it finally arrived... we"ll have to get together for a cruise sometime soon... like in about six months when monsoon season lightens up...

Ohhh... and.... Uhhhhh... by the way... Mark.... sorry to have to tell you.... but if you were trying to gt a car that would not attract a bunch of attention... well... you probably picked the wrong car... :eek:

Pics..??

kramtrah 11-13-2008 08:40 PM

Wow, wow, wow, Oh my gosh!!!!! THE CAR is utterly amazing. I know I need to post some pics, but I just got get out and drive because I look awfully odd with a big arse grin, the crazy wide grin, THR GRIN exhuberantly made from the chance to drive an amazing car, designed by the best Chrysler Engineers had to offer. Oh how awesome the wait for this car is. The Dodge Challenger, WOW!!!

[sm=gears.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Andre@Edge 11-13-2008 08:46 PM

WTG Bro!
Welcome to the happy club :-)

kramtrah 11-13-2008 09:36 PM

Thanks Andre, and really to all who have one thing in common. A fondness of pure automotive glory. It has been incredible waiting for it to get here, and all I can say is, WOW!! Thanks to all of you out there, Paladin, Jeremiah, Mopar2ya, Rubberbndman, 1 Bad Mirada, Shaky, Challygirl, MikeSRT, 70sguy, RLSH, Skids, and others not named, THANKS!!! Awesome awesome car. I am diggin THE GRIN!:D

RUBBERBNDMAN 11-14-2008 07:24 AM

Its funny how great it is once it is in your hands or garage...LOL
Congrats Mark [sm=groupwave.gif]

I hope its nice enough this weekend to get out and really enjoy!:D

kramtrah 11-15-2008 07:18 PM

Alright, having pulled myself away from the drive time (have to get it while good here in Western, WA), I have finally got my pics posted. These come from the night she arrived, the next night washing it for the first time(in the rain no less), and then some fresh shots from today. I cant say it enough, but THE GRIN, wow, it is just too much fun!:D
kramtrah Challenger

jh27_1970 11-15-2008 07:38 PM

About 8000 miles on it , Im still smiling!!!!!!!! Hi yu-all , Havnt posted much much but still reading :)