Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Who has a 2008 Challenger on order? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2008-challenger-order-2467/)

70cuda 02-25-2009 08:16 PM

RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Andre

Have you heard if Zoomers ever got there tips made yet???? I still have not received mine.

Mike
BLACK #1803

Paladin06 02-26-2009 04:50 AM

I spoke with Steve at Zoomers they are still in work but close.

ORIGINAL: 70cuda

Andre

Have you heard if Zoomers ever got there tips made yet???? I still have not received mine.

Mike
BLACK #1803

Yankee 02-26-2009 05:05 AM

ORIGINAL: BUDMAN

IT's ALIVE!!!! and so is Shaky He just called and is doing good after his operation it was a big one this time. I just wanted to let you all know he was alive and well he will be back home in about a week.

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Just when you thought it was safe ... THE THREAD THAT WILL NOT DIE rears is ugly head yet again! (Theme from "Jaws" playing.) ;)

OK I'll bite - who the hell is Shaky?

And why not have a new thread for Shaky instead of resurrecting a thread that hasn't been posted on in months... Don't get me wrong, I'm tickled pink for Shaky (whoever he is), just gotta wonder why post about it in this thread.

BUDMAN 02-26-2009 07:22 AM

Well roswell you will be glad to here that Shakys wife is now part of your 09 SE following here is the story Poor old shaky and I do mean old is lying in a hospital bed 100 miles from home just out of surgery and his wife is on her way to see him stops in to the Dodge dealership also 100 miles from home to do some long awaited bonding with Joani they bond and and she ends up leaving with a new 09 Red Challenger SE and a new hemi quad cab truck I here her next stop is to go over and see DiamondDave for a new diamond ring and then over to Andre for a new stall converter for her new ride so she can beat the oldman out of the hole Shaky better get out of the hospital soon or she will spend all of his money

Good to hear that Shaky is doing well. Bad to see this thread come back from the grave yet again! ;)

BUDMAN 02-26-2009 07:33 AM

Obviously you have never read this thread

ORIGINAL: Yankee

IT's ALIVE!!!! and so is Shaky He just called and is doing good after his operation it was a big one this time. I just wanted to let you all know he was alive and well he will be back home in about a week.

Just when you thought it was safe ... THE THREAD THAT WILL NOT DIE rears is ugly head yet again! (Theme from "Jaws" playing.) ;)

OK I'll bite - who the hell is Shaky?

And why not have a new thread for Shaky instead of resurrecting a thread that hasn't been posted on in months... Don't get me wrong, I'm tickled pink for Shaky (whoever he is), just gotta wonder why post about it in this thread.

challygirl 02-26-2009 07:43 AM

So its the way life should be-while the husbands away the wife will play....lol....yes she came here and left with not only with a new challenger but with 2 new vehicles and a new truck....she was like a kid in a candy store...Shaky was happy that she stepped up and bought herself a challenger...now i am not the only woman in so cal with a chally...i know she will enjoy it just like myself..i have checking into the new schedule for the SRT experiance and it is not posted yet...we all need to plan on getting soon

edithesplanade 02-26-2009 07:59 AM

Great to read that you all are still there since last summer -
this community of SRT fans helped me thru dark times of
waiting for my baby.........

Andre - do you know actual situation with zoomers exhaust -
still avaiable ? Will go in April to see my Baby in Florida and
need an zoomers system. Silly question - as our Dodge dealer
at Fort Myers closed the doors, is the installation complicated ?
Will the " shop next door " able to install the zoomers ? I
still have your pictures from your car with zoomers on my pc
and like to get the same result as you got.
thanks -
edithesplanade
# 6308 black with everything
[sm=insomnia.gif]

Andre@Edge 02-26-2009 02:10 PM

When you are ready to get your zoomers let me know and I will give Ron a call. Install is fairly easy, and no welding, and only 2 cuts. They installed mine from scratch (first test on the jig) in about 1.5 hours.

Why would we talk about Shaky (Frank) on this thread? Why not. He was a huge part of the support this thread gave, and this seems like a great place to give that support back.

He is doing well enough today, they may release him early. That means I will have to drive to 29 palms to tie him to a chair! Besides, it's always nice to hug his pretty wife :-)

WTG Nance! Welcome to the Challenger club!

Yankee 02-26-2009 02:30 PM

All 619 pages of it (not to mention all 6,187 responses)? You're right - I haven't. Sorry, I have a LIFE. ;)

Please carry on.

shaky-2 02-27-2009 01:16 PM

your right Yankee you do have a life and so do all of us on this form but we get together to do stuff together like challenger runs ,SRT Exp,and just to have lunch together so i guess you might say we all became good friend over time and like to do this with our life that includes the CHALLENGER. thats what this is all about

ORIGINAL: Yankee

All 619 pages of it (not to mention all 6,187 responses)? You're right - I haven't. Sorry, I have a LIFE. ;)

Please carry on.