Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 05-28-2008, 05:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

sorry to hear that our thoughts and prayers go out to.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:27 AM

Sorry to here that about your mother. I also have cancer a very aggressive form that I have been fighting. I do know what you are going through my prayers are with you and your family.

ORIGINAL: rtfromnc

RTFROMNC is happy to hear this but it really takes back stage to a family issue! Mother was diagnosed with non-operable / terminal cancer.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:36 AM

Hey Guys,

Check out Red Letter Dodge. There's important (good news). It's only a matter of time now.

Rick
Old 05-28-2008, 10:21 AM

Cause I'm italian, I can't verify my status with VinVision.
My vin is 8H290486.
Please, may someone kindly post my updated informations?.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:25 PM

OK here is some good news from the inside

They are now building 120 Challengers a day and that number will go up to 160 Challengers a day next week. They are also working both shifts overtime this Sat. They have stopped production on AWD Chargers/300's to make room for more Challengers. If you are waiting for an All Wheel Drive 2008 300 you are out of luck. They are going to start building the Silver Challengers any day now. Remember when your car is in J it is waiting for a supervisor from each build area to do a final inspection of there work then it will go to JB. They are only doing this on Challengers as a double check. Then they are trucked 4 hours to Windsor for decals. Then KZ and it will be on its way to your dealer VIA Rail/Truck. Here is another way to track progress. When it gets loaded on the rail car if the car number is on VIN Vision you can call or check via web with the Railroad and it will tell you speed and information on that rail car every few miles. Then you can sit at the rail yard and make sure the truck driver loads your car instead of going out to lunch in it.

I hope this information helps we should start to see allot of movement now. My contact it taking a big risk giving out this info.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:31 PM

Are they building by color? Where do I find vin vision?

THX
Old 05-28-2008, 12:44 PM

Color's are all mixed with Challengers, Chargers, and 300's. Vin Vision is via your dealer when it gets to KZ status you see future planed movements.

ORIGINAL: tahitijim

Are they building by color? Where do I find vin vision?

THX
Old 05-28-2008, 12:52 PM

Budman,
Thanks for providing updates to all of us here on the forum, your information is invaluable to all of us who are waiting for our cars to be built.
Keep fighting the good fight and take care of yourself.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:54 PM

ORIGINAL: BUDMAN

OK here is some good news from the inside

They are now building 120 Challengers a day and that number will go up to 160 Challengers a day next week. They are also working both shifts overtime this Sat. They have stopped production on AWD Chargers/300's to make room for more Challengers. If you are waiting for an All Wheel Drive 2008 300 you are out of luck. They are going to start building the Silver Challengers any day now. Remember when your car is in J it is waiting for a supervisor from each build area to do a final inspection of there work then it will go to JB. They are only doing this on Challengers as a double check. Then they are trucked 4 hours to Windsor for decals. Then KZ and it will be on its way to your dealer VIA Rail/Truck. Here is another way to track progress. When it gets loaded on the rail car if the car number is on VIN Vision you can call or check via web with the Railroad and it will tell you speed and information on that rail car every few miles. Then you can sit at the rail yard and make sure the truck driver loads your car instead of going out to lunch in it.

I hope this information helps we should start to see allot of movement now. My contact it taking a big risk giving out this info.

Budman... Please thank your source ,I,m please dodge is taking care of (or brampton employies) making sure only the best leaves the plant .Honesty is always the best policy if dodge releast info like you are I think alot of the whining could have been avoided thanks again Geoff
Old 05-28-2008, 04:20 PM

I also have cancer a very aggressive form that I have been fighting.
Do you eat broccoli sprouts? They are supposed to have a powerful anti-cancer effect in your body. I don't have any cancer as far as I know, but I eat broccoli sprouts every day just in case, as a preventative measure. I eat them on salads in I put them in my smoothies. I read that broccoli sprouts will shrink the size of tumors. I originally started eating alphalpha sprouts for the enzymes, but then I switched to broccoli sprouts when I read about its cancer fighting ability.

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?