Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 06-11-2008, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

rtfromnc,

Von paper work said 9:46 am est on 12/3. It is hard to believe over 2,000 cars were ordered before then, whenonly 4300 were ordered all day.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:37 PM

the car delivered already by the dealer that ordered mine was ordered on 12/4...there goes that statement out the window, doesnt it??
ORIGINAL: BUDMAN

But they did tell one person that they schedule them for build in the order they were ordered and it is in writing. THERE writing not mine. It is on that other talk site so go look. And copy it before they remove it.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:53 PM

I have lost track...tupperware have you gotten your car yet?
Old 06-11-2008, 07:56 PM

Like I said, BULLBUTTER. If they were going in sequence of order Joani and I would easily be inside the first 500 cars built. Without a doubt

ORIGINAL: tupperware

the car delivered already by the dealer that ordered mine was ordered on 12/4...there goes that statement out the window, doesnt it??

But they did tell one person that they schedule them for build in the order they were ordered and it is in writing. THERE writing not mine. It is on that other talk site so go look. And copy it before they remove it.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:58 PM

nope, I've been in F status since 6/5...my car is gonna weigh 4500 lbs with all that paint on it... apparently there is an unreported problem with silver...I havent heard of any silver cars being delivered yet... halsflying is close, but no delivery....
Old 06-11-2008, 08:03 PM

You probably need to add at least 2 weeks to your ship date and you will be close.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:41 PM

Dodge built the cars they wanted built for the people they wanted to have cars first like leno,dr phil and so on and now its anyones gess how there being built it isnt by vin or when ordered thats for sure .I know how you feel tupperware my dads car has been geting inspected for 2 weeks it must be flawless its been inspected so much or maybe its on the lot being used as a test mule for awhile . I am thinking of buying a car off ebay if I could get the right deal for a car already here and a better dash number .
Old 06-11-2008, 08:52 PM

I agree BULLBUTTER I am only telling you what i read and that was on Challengertalk.com today when the Chrysler engineers were on a chat session and that is what they said.

ORIGINAL: 70sguy

Like I said, BULLBUTTER. If they were going in sequence of order Joani and I would easily be inside the first 500 cars built. Without a doubt

Old 06-11-2008, 08:54 PM

I DONT LIKE TO BE CENSORED the site they were on was Challenger . Talk dot com

I agree BULLBUTTER I am only telling you what i read and that was on Challengertalk.com today when the Chrysler engineers were on a chat session and that is what they said.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:56 PM

I DONT LIKE TO BE CENSORED the site they were on was Challenger . Talk dot com

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?