Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 04-21-2008, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Mules?... With the Maroni (MSRP sticker) in the windows? Would that be to throw us off?

Just kiddin' Tup! I want to know as well.

I would wager that we see many ship in the next 10 days... any takers?

Old 04-21-2008, 09:14 PM

Stopped into dealer in southern mn april 5 just to see if had any order information on Challenger! Was told nothing, spoke to neighbor who owns dealership said had 1 coming on order due in last week April / 1st Part of May not sold if wanted it sit down visit with him, saw pictures and was hemi orange with all options possible. Talked like could have a msr told him wanted it sign me up as again he did say alot going for up to 20,000.00 over list on ebay but they were not going to be doing that etc. jumped to conslusion was at mspr after being shuffled off to another saleman to wirte up order told him list, owner came in and appoligized said he wanted 3,500 over mspr told him fine still wanted it and bang put down down payment and just waiting for it to arrive! Find it possible got some bought for mspr but assume most will be at even more than $3,500.00 premium as Market when arrive will be that much plus! All say is good for people got for less, sorry for those who paid more, but just thrilled and waiting for it to show up! Oh PS 1 restriction on sale was take owner/dealer and let him drive it after I do before leave the lot! Good Idea as sounded like he could only get 1 and I am suprized about all the dealers getting 10-14-6 etc. as was told big dealerships maybe get 2 or 3 but not 14 so got to belive some funny stuff up to get that many??? Other dealers out there I would like to know if more than 1 to 3 is common and have another small dealership 13 miles away and they are getting 0 !
Old 04-21-2008, 11:48 PM

I dont see window stickers on the Challengers....I thought the two Challengers were just hitching a ride with other cars built at Brampton...
ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

Mules?... With the Maroni (MSRP sticker) in the windows? Would that be to throw us off?

Just kiddin' Tup! I want to know as well.

I would wager that we see many ship in the next 10 days... any takers?

Old 04-22-2008, 03:13 AM

The stickers on the challengers would be on the drivers side, and we cant see them. If you look at the top black one, you can almost see the sticker through the windows. They have no white wrap on them, but none of this load do. I would hate to have the rear of my challenger catching bugs all the way to the destination.....
Old 04-22-2008, 04:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

The stickers on the challengers would be on the drivers side, and we cant see them. If you look at the top black one, you can almost see the sticker through the windows.
Ya'll keep saying Challengers, but I only see one. The black one on top is obvious but I kept wondering where the second one was. Since you're saying the sticker's on the other side, I guess you think the orange/red car behind the truck's cab is a Challenger? I think that's a Charger. The shape of the back window, the blunted snout. I only see one Challenger on that truck.

Anybody got a better picture, or a blowup?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:03 AM

The car directly behind the cab of the tractor is definately a Challenger...
Old 04-22-2008, 07:31 AM

2 weeks ago I went from C to D status. Then back to C. I figured this was to assign vin #'s to all cars to be produced.
On Friday I was upgraded to D once again, and today I am again at C! Wish I knew what was going on......
Old 04-22-2008, 07:57 AM

To confirm, the same thing has happened to the other 2 cars I have on order. My personal car has stayed at D status but the others have jumped back and forth between C and D status for the last week or so. They do have VINS at this point but are sitting in C status.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:52 AM

Called again today mine is still at c with no vin! Dealer also has no clue as to whats going on because 4 out of the 6 are at d or d1! DAM!
Old 04-22-2008, 09:59 AM

RTFROMNC is also getting the yo yo from Dodge...I was at D..then I was at D1...now I am back at D.

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?