Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 08-19-2008, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

BANG went the blower belt

Next thing you know we will be asking for hard stuff like commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 08-19-2008, 08:46 PM

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, you@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
seems odd to me that this message really means: "your post has been completed successfully... do not go back and refresh or your post will be duplicated and make you like like a forum retard"

Old 08-19-2008, 08:48 PM

That was funny!

I have always assumed I got through when that screen pops up!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:51 PM

Dang it Andre... dont use commas... or apostrophes... youll screw things up for everyone.

Last time I did that kramtrah couldnt post for two days.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:53 PM

Sh!t

How do I take them back (insert question mark here)
Old 08-19-2008, 08:55 PM

I just noticed... kramtrah is hartmark backwards
Old 08-20-2008, 08:40 AM

Robert I am dead serious if yopu care to send me either the phone number of your dealer or his web site address I would be more than pleased to tell him what I think of his moral ethics as I am getting really sick and tired of what a lot of dealers are attempting with this New Dodge Challenger and I know and I am aware of the dealers who sell on here and a few others that are good fair and honest dealers but those that are not MUST BE TOLD WE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT without speeaking out thanks for listening to my rant Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: robertdodel

I was just on my dealers web site and he had a srt challenger listed with my vin what the f$%^$#@@!#$
Old 08-20-2008, 03:38 PM

Talked to my salesman asked why he had a picure of my car with my vin posted on their website for sale (by the way I do have my challenger sitting in my garage) ..He told me that he was using it as bait because he had three other srt-8's sitting at sister dealerships that need sold...why not just post the real deal on the site?
Old 08-20-2008, 03:47 PM

Oh Ok well then maybe you should think about updating your SRT onn the dodge unofficial registry web site when you get a chance as i thought you were one of a very few that are still waiting for thier 2008 s to be delivered. So glad your not and good luck with your new Challenger Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

Talked to my salesman asked why he had a picure of my car with my vin posted on their website for sale (by the way I do have my challenger sitting in my garage) ..He told me that he was using it as bait because he had three other srt-8's sitting at sister dealerships that need sold...why not just post the real deal on the site?
Old 08-20-2008, 03:49 PM

Oh Ok well then maybe you should think about updating your SRT on the dodge unofficial registry web site when you get a chance as I thought you were one of a very few that are still waiting for thier 2008 s to be delivered So glad your not and good luck with your new Challenger Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?