Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

Old 09-15-2008, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHO HAS A 2009 ON ORDER?

BURNOUTS FOR EVERYONE... in Marks honor!!

RubberBndMan will do the honors... [sm=gears.gif]

Old 09-15-2008, 08:53 PM

Congrats to everyone with postive movement! Glad to see the floodgates are finally starting to open on the customer cars. Heres to a speedy delivery!

[sm=happy046.gif]
Old 09-16-2008, 06:11 AM

My car is still stuck in D and still moving backwards! I can't tell you how excited I am!

On a side note I got a customer satisfaction survey from Chrysler regarding the e-mail I sent them. I let them know that they were absolutely no help. I hope someone calls me back or emails me regarding it because I would like to point out that the person who wrote me obviously did not read my original email and gave me the wrong information.

I apologize for losing my temper with my fellow Challenger friends, I am just beyond frustrated with what is going on.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:02 AM

My car is being born today!!

Finally hit D1!

Hopefully I will be able to test drive a 6 speed R/T before it gets here on October 9th!!
Old 09-16-2008, 08:51 AM

YAHOOOOOOOO thanksMopar2ya and rubberbanman for the congrats and the burnouts. It looks like my 2009 R/T is finally in the United States !!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Now If things go right maybe it will catch the next train east from Michigan to New Jersey in the next week and I just might have it before the snow flies!!....OK you guys were all right ....the GRIN is starting to come upon my face .....and maybe I can do some burnouts for others here waiting for their cars!!! Good luck to all and may your come earlier than you expect!!! Here wringing my hands as I not so patiently wait, after 2 and 1/2 years, and grin ,
Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

BURNOUTS FOR EVERYONE... in Marks honor!!

RubberBndMan will do the honors... [sm=gears.gif]

Old 09-16-2008, 09:08 AM

Yahoo Fatcat! I'm picking up my car TONIGHT at 7 PM! YYYYEEEEHHHHAAAAHHHH! I've got my Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet CD ready to ROCK! Hang on guys, the vehicles are starting to roll!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:19 AM

mss3dodge, thats totally awesome and I really happy for you. Tonight you will play your Bon Jovi and gun that engine and maybe even a small burnout. so a BIG CONGRATS and the very best of luck with your new Challenger. I hope in a week or so I'll be playing a few oldies tunes from the sixties in my R/T. ( I'm a bit older you see, LOL) but I like Bon Jovi too. Again Congrats, Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: mss3dodge

Yahoo Fatcat! I'm picking up my car TONIGHT at 7 PM! YYYYEEEEHHHHAAAAHHHH! I've got my Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet CD ready to ROCK! Hang on guys, the vehicles are starting to roll!
Old 09-16-2008, 10:03 AM

mss3dodge and fatcat, congrats on your cars! One tonight and anohter in a few days, how can you beat that? Fatcat I was hoping to see similar news for me but my car is past JB sort of, as it was shipped back to Brampton facility from Windsor. It was in JB since last week which to me is silly as that is for stripping and that hood doesnt take that much time. Anyway, fingers crossed the trian gods are on your side and that RT is rolling your way very soon!
Old 09-16-2008, 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: fatcat

It looks like my 2009 R/T is finally in the United States !!!!
So's my SE:

Sold Order: Yes
Build Code: Plant Release (KZ), 09-13-08
Dealer Delivery ETA: 09-29-08
Old 09-16-2008, 12:10 PM

Brucer41, and Roswellgrey thanks for the congrats and I'm glad to see roswell's car comming along the same way .....yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for all of us....Brucer , hey man its only a tiny delay I'm hoping for you and I REALY HOPE you catch up or at least get yours same day or at the latest 1 day after. But then like you say the TRAIN gods have to all be aligned in our favor so here's hoping. Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: brucer41

mss3dodge and fatcat, congrats on your cars! One tonight and anohter in a few days, how can you beat that? Fatcat I was hoping to see similar news for me but my car is past JB sort of, as it was shipped back to Brampton facility from Windsor. It was in JB since last week which to me is silly as that is for stripping and that hood doesnt take that much time. Anyway, fingers crossed the trian gods are on your side and that RT is rolling your way very soon!

Quick Reply: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??