Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Whoa whoa wait a minute...

Old 11-28-2007, 03:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whoa whoa wait a minute...

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11
So let me clear up a few misconceptions. I do not mind if someone wants to quote the other forum, but when they take it as gospel truth and talk as if it is the truth that is taking it a little too far. They have been wrong before and can be again as we all can.
And just to be clear on my end, I never said or implied that all of the future type info on the site mentioned was "gospel" nor that it was always 100% accurate. My point was that overall their key sources are right more often than not, as opposed to the other way around. There are several sites out there that have some very reliable sources, over the years you get to know whose information to trust, and even then caution is always advised for anyone using such information in making a buying decision. Plans can and do change, which means that sometimes sources are "right" early on, and may later be "wrong", or the other way around. Someone here mentioned that perusing such information is a "waste of time", but I have to disagree. Without this information and "buzz" on future models, many message boards would be less active.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whoa whoa wait a minute...

ResumeSpeed....that post was meant for everybody who thinks I am negative against the other guys and not intended for you specifically.

I think they are a respectable website but they are just one source of information.

I am just respecting my leaders wishes about how they feel about the other website (hopefully you read the links I posted earlier) and I would hope you guys do the same.

Enough said.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.