Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Zoomers are installed

Old 08-06-2008, 07:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zoomers are installed

Man , this thing really sounds good with the zoomers. There is no drone that I can tell. They fit pretty well , I am awaiting the new tips . Without the new tips you can see the clamps. I do have the x pipe from zoomers , nice looking package and I couldnt be more happy. Money well spent.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:28 AM

Default RE: Zoomers are installed

This is good news to hear... looks like mine shipped yesterday and I might have by the weekend...
Old 08-06-2008, 07:29 AM

I might be getting The SLP loudmouth because I don't have a problem with drone and that exhaust is a beast but if not I am going for zoomers, sounds great.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:43 AM

Congrats on a great sounding car!
You can roll the clamps up so they tighten from up top (or close) and you cant really see them
Old 08-06-2008, 08:03 AM

You dudes should give whistle tips a try. They sound awesome.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:08 AM

What do you mean they "fit pretty well"? Either they fit well or they don't. There is no such thing as almost right for my car. Please advise as I am getting ready to buy.

ORIGINAL: dodgeguy24

Man , this thing really sounds good with the zoomers. There is no drone that I can tell. They fit pretty well , I am awaiting the new tips . Without the new tips you can see the clamps. I do have the x pipe from zoomers , nice looking package and I couldnt be more happy. Money well spent.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:14 AM

Well the directions are from other chrysler srt-8s so there is a little thinking involved , then there is a note in the directions for welding when fitted properly , the tips are kind of hard to aline . You WILL NOT be disapointed with the sound . Videos did no justice for the way the car now sounds . Like I said money well spent. I am a very hard person to please and I am pleased.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:20 AM

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

What do you mean they "fit pretty well"? Either they fit well or they don't. There is no such thing as almost right for my car. Please advise as I am getting ready to buy.

ORIGINAL: dodgeguy24

Why So Serious? (get it? dark nihgt quote hehe)
Old 08-06-2008, 09:33 AM

This is good news to hear... looks like mine shipped yesterday and I might have by the weekend...
mopar2ya, How did you find out yours were shipped? I called them this morning and they told me maybe the middle of next week as they were sending off systems to be polished. However, they have already billed my credit card. Thanks for the help.

Challenger #483
Old 08-06-2008, 09:54 AM

The tips are ball and socket adjusted. Once you have the pipe centered the tips adjust in - out on a clamp.

Quick Reply: Zoomers are installed