Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Future (hopefully) Challenger owner

Old 09-22-2006, 02:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Future (hopefully) Challenger owner

Hey all,

greetings from the High desert in sunny Southern California. Glad there's already a forum on the new Challenger about to be made real in less than 2 years from now!!! I plan on purchasing the SRT version/6 speed manual when made available. I'll most likely trade my current 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. Current trade in value is $21, 646. Hopefully it doesn't depreciate any worse, LOL!!!!

I'm a motorcycle enthusiast. The sportbike type mainly. I currently own a 2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000 that I use 99% of the time for trackdays. I plan on getting my WSMC license next year and prolly my WERA West too. Just doing the Novice class for now but we'll see where it takes me. My previous bikes included a 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa and 2000 GSX-R600.

I work for a medical billing business but currently going to school and majoring in Physical Therapy. I'm doing my pre-req science courses and hopefully in a year will transfer to a medical school. I already have my B.A. Music Performance/Jazz Studies so all I need to take are science classes now. Was a musician for many years by trade. But still am a musician by passion. I wasn't earning enough to support my family and habits (hobbies?) so I was forced to get a "real" job.

well, that's all for now. I also hang out at hayabusa.org (gtrpimp76) and gixxer.com (ryabusa) if you guys wanna chat 2 wheels. Otherwise I'm down to talk 2 wheels here but my main interest are Mopar, HEMI's, the new Challenger and anything Dodge.

L8erz,

ryabusa
Old 09-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Administrator

Default RE: Future (hopefully) Challenger owner

welcome aboard!!

what are your instruments of choice?
Old 09-22-2006, 10:12 AM

Welcome to the site. The high desert eh? I lived in the High desert for about 5 years. Victorville.
I see you like the Suzukis. There is another local Cali site that is nice. It is also small. Lot of pics and also have maps that people put up for spots to goto. www.pashnit.com To get the good maps though it cost $20 a year. Only to help the guy with bandwidth because of the map sizes. I am also on a Triumph based site. But people there are cool. No bad mouthing other brands.

My friend just bought a GSX-R1000 after his brand new Kawi 1000 was stolen at work in long beach.
They will never catch the guys as they were professionals, but here is a pick of the van. Just for your info to look around.

I also have some music ability. Played Bass back in the day. Still have it. Only problem is I can't read music. I just eared it all.

Old 09-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. You and TechmanBD will probably get along very well. I'm also taking class, but I'm a Marketing/Management major. What kind of music did you play?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts