Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

The Good The Bad The Ugly

Old 10-19-2008, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Good The Bad The Ugly

Hi everyone this is my first post
I've been reading your posts for a long time now just never replied. I enjoy all the posts though. I'm not A very good typest or speller but U will get my points.
THE UGLY: it all started back in dec.07 when I went to a dealer with a blank ck. The dealer took money a few grand to order an 08 hemi orange for me at msrp . got the paperwork and recpt. well as u can guess i got screwed never got the car, never got my deposit back.
when i found out i was not getting the car i got a laywer well i'm suing , normaly i would not sue Im not a sue happy person just tired of being walked on. cannot say much more it is in litagation. so thats the ugly.
THE GOOD:three+ weeks ago I orderd an 09 rt loaded - the nav. hemi orange j package they told me a month or less well it is delayed beacuse of parts . last week on thursday they got 20 challengers on the lot ,dealer cars not cust. orders.
this was in the newspaper i was reading at work . went to the dealer after work to see all these challengers lo and behold 20 mostly se models 6 rts 1 black srt sold cust. order . well needless to say i could not wait any more. they said no problem selling my order so i bought one off the lot hemi orange f package. not all the bells and whistles 31,710-200 off msrp + extended warrantee 60,000 mi.or 5 years comprehensive bumper to bumper 1390$ 0 deductable. oh the options are sunroof rt stripes and sat radio. had 5 mi on it new got 295mi. on it tonight . very happy with the car . since i did not get all the goodies i do not miss it. still love the hell out of it though.
the stereo sounds good not ass kicking but good . can ad any thing later i'll see. the reason i went to an rt from an srt is now economics . saved 11 grand. i'll be enjoying it almost every day. the lifetime coverage. my wife , gas mileage, hay put down 25 grand payments are cheap, ins. only went up 400+ every 6 months. + three kids 1 in college 2 in high school i'm blue collar worker i,m not rich i just got a great wife i worked tons of ot saved all the money and sold my 70 challenger to get it , and keep plenty of money in the bank in case i got layed off. so as u all can see a perfect fit for me. + the old dealer still has my cash.
THE BAD: the sunroof module wend bad already part on order. while i was there the salesman let me take an srt8 jeep for a ride while they were checking the sunroof on my car . my wife was in the fetal position in the back seat during that ride lol. very fast lousy gas mileage 14 hwy. on the sticker 50 grand out of my league. that u have to be papered up for lol.
hope u all did not go challenger, challenger ,challenger ,challenger ,challenger ,challenger every day to your wife for 8 months driving her nuts to get the car . sorta like the pokemon movie the whole movie was peka peka get the picture hahaha. FINALLY i HAVE MY CAR .........i'll post pictures soon .oh one problem the drivers seat is power it does not tilt forward like the passinger seat to let people in the back . the passenger seat has a knob behind the seat little lower than the head rest to tilt it up to tilt the drivers seat u have to use the elect. switch to tilt it very slo just wondering if there should be a knob behind the drivers seat like the passenger seat to tilt it?
well it was nice to talk to all of u [ I'll be back] lol by.....rk
Old 10-19-2008, 06:10 PM

Default RE: The Good The Bad The Ugly

Congrats RK and Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you happy with how the deal worked out...

now to just get that deposit back from the scumbag... [:@] Mind telling us who the dealer is to spread the word...??

as for the...
hope u all did not go challenger, challenger ,challenger ,challenger ,challenger ,challenger every day to your wife for 8 months driving her nuts to get the car
I thought they wanted us to do that...
Old 10-20-2008, 12:04 AM

Welcome to the forum
Old 10-21-2008, 05:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate BAD and I hate UGLY... but I love good. Way to go man burn some rubber for me. Enjoy my friend and welcome to the boards.