Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello from Ridergraphix

Old 12-30-2007, 05:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Ridergraphix

Hi. I have been watching as a guest for a while and finally decided to join. I have a Challenger on order with a friend that owns a Dodge dealership. Hemi Orange with Performance tires. No Nav or Sunroof.

Can someone please direct me to the person to talk to about becoming a site sponsor? The reason we are getting this car is to use it as a pattern test mule for our line of Challenger graphics we will be offering. We currently offer a large selection of Stripe and Graphics kits for the new Charger, and we have HUGE plans for the Challenger.

I am hoping with membership here, we will be able to see what the market is looking for, and do our best to fill the needs. ANy suggestions will be appreciated and looked at for production.

Thanks,
Brian
Old 12-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Hello from Ridergraphix

Hi Ridergraphix

Welcome aboard.

1BadMirada our administrator is who you need to talk about being a site sponsor.

You can find him by using search the Member List engine located at the middle top of your screen.

I look forward to seeing what you have to offer. Be sure to get his approval before you start advertising here.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:04 PM

Thanks for your help. We do not have anything to advertise because nothing is designed for the Challenger as of yet.

Looking forward to other members input and ideas.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:39 PM

Hey Ridgergraphix,
Happy to spot your post! I too have been watching from the background and once I spotted your post...decided to jump in. I'm quite interested in some decal items....I've been searching the web for months as well as making phone calls in hopes that some of the graphics Co. will be making decals for this generation Challenger! I've found no such takers yet. I'm interested in the R/T stripe that ran from nose to tail.....Perhaps changing the R/T decal a bit for this car.....I'm also open to the placement of the stripe (Above or below) the body line. This is the stripe I had on my original 70 440 6-Pak R/T of my youth. Currently my plans are to paint them in....but I would really like to find a decal!!
I Look Forward to Hearing From You Soon!
Old 02-05-2008, 06:12 PM

We have HUGE plans for the New Challenger. We will be doing many of the original style decals as well as some new takes on the originals. I am here looking for member and Future Challenger owners input on designs. We will be looking into becoming a site sponsor as soon as we have something to offer.

I would really like to hear what others are looking into doing with this new car when it arrives.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:27 PM

Shoot.. didn't give you a welcome... my bad. But.. hey! Belated welcome to The CF!
Old 02-05-2008, 06:35 PM

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Shoot.. didn't give you a welcome... my bad. But.. hey! Belated welcome to The CF!
Thanks!
Old 02-06-2008, 12:30 PM

Hi Ridergraphix and welcome. I love your sight, I think I may have even posted a link on a older topic.

My biggest suggestion would be to make a carbon fiber "look" vinyl hood stripes. Many people will be interested in that look as it was on the concept and production 08 SRT 8.

Some other ideas:

[ul]
[*] `Cuda decals
[*]T/A stripes (see http://www.ridebuilder.com/rb/fun/ch...erPainter.html)

Kowalski or a Vanshing Point decal (maybe with his outline of Kowalski's face or his name, a small depiction of a chally outrunning a police car(s), or just the words vanishing point)
[*] Challenger SS decals
[*] Hemi, Challenger, or `Cuda Scuff plates and engine covers.

[/ul]
On your website, if you would just alter most of the decals of the charger to fit the challenger, you would really be in business.

The old Challenger script will be pleasing to many so having that as a option for vinyl choices would be great.

Also, while this may not be used on the Challenger, a road runner decal (assuming you can get the necessary papers, if any are needed) may interest some Charger or Ram owners.

Whatever you decide, I cant wait to see what it looks like.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:50 PM

ORIGINAL: joeyr

Hi Ridergraphix and welcome. I love your sight, I think I may have even posted a link on a older topic.

My biggest suggestion would be to make a carbon fiber "look" vinyl hood stripes. Many people will be interested in that look as it was on the concept and production 08 SRT 8.

Some other ideas:

[ul]
[*] `Cuda decals
[*]T/A stripes (see http://www.ridebuilder.com/rb/fun/ch...erPainter.html)

Kowalski or a Vanshing Point decal (maybe with his outline of Kowalski's face or his name, a small depiction of a chally outrunning a police car(s), or just the words vanishing point)
[*] Challenger SS decals
[*] Hemi, Challenger, or `Cuda Scuff plates and engine covers.

[/ul]
On your website, if you would just alter most of the decals of the charger to fit the challenger, you would really be in business.

The old Challenger script will be pleasing to many so having that as a option for vinyl choices would be great.

Also, while this may not be used on the Challenger, a road runner decal (assuming you can get the necessary papers, if any are needed) may interest some Charger or Ram owners.

Whatever you decide, I cant wait to see what it looks like.
Thanks for the welcome.

We will be looking at all of the different designs and will be doing as many as possible as soon as possible.