Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Looking to buy

Old 05-15-2010, 01:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was thinking about a thousand since its my first car or should it be more. any help please
Old 05-15-2010, 01:43 AM

Im probably and intermediate player, I play alot of Rage Against the Machine along with some Red Hot Chili Peppers. I know how to "slap n' pop" and i fast with the ol fingers. So any suggestions for good "slapp'n" basses or rock basses, or a good all around bass?
Old 05-29-2010, 06:03 AM

Question SRT or RT

I am seriously looking to buy my first Challenger. The question is between the R/T vs SRT. Is the additional money worth the SRT? Any thoughts out there?
Old 06-20-2010, 03:13 PM

I just bought a blue SE with Rallye package and sunroof and got it about $2,600 under MSRP, well below invoice. Hope to pick it up tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by damj
I just bought a blue SE with Rallye package and sunroof and got it about $2,600 under MSRP, well below invoice. Hope to pick it up tomorrow.
con-grads, gonna be hard to wipe the from your face for at least a month and then it will come back frequently.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by wp23n
con-grads, gonna be hard to wipe the from your face for at least a month and then it will come back frequently.
Picked it up last night ...

wp ... how is your front plate mounted? I didn't have them mount the front, so it's on my dash right now, but it doesn't look too bad down low.

Last edited by damj; 06-22-2010 at 05:15 AM.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:08 PM

I bought a 2010 rt with 28j package and 20 rims for 32990 out the door.

I also got 1.9 financing through gmac. I will post pics soon I am a new member.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by damj
Picked it up last night ...

wp ... how is your front plate mounted? I didn't have them mount the front, so it's on my dash right now, but it doesn't look too bad down low.
damj, Here in Florida we're not required to have a front plate but I was given the mounting kit anyway when I bought my car. On close inspection I noticed two very faint dimples in the front bumper just above the bottom opening , or just below the upper grill however you want to look at it. Judging from the hardware that comes in the kit it seems you are required to drill two small pilot holes where those dimples are and use the sheet metal screws supplied.
I chose not to install the kit since I don't have to mount a front plate. If your still unsure maybe call the service dept at the dealership and ask them. I'm sure they'll let you know the proper way to mount it.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:23 PM

Default super trac pac

super trac pac gives you stickier summer 20" tires,anti lock heavy duty brakes(are those different than standard brakes ?). high performance suspension (higher than reg.?) Performance steering
Old 07-10-2010, 06:26 AM

Angry

Originally Posted by cwright
Any information regarding buying experience. Are dealers willing to come off sticker or are you at their mercy? Looking to get R/T but want to have as much info as possible before talking to sales person.
The sticker price is what you will play, you might get to come down on dealers prep and that other B S they want to add on but basically your at there mercy. The challanger is a hot car and if you want one you will have to pay there price. GOOD LUCK

Quick Reply: Looking to buy