Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member

Hey everyone. I hope tp be purchasing a dodge challenger very soon. I was recently awarded 100% disability for injuries I sustained in Iraq. After many years of pain and dealing with the VA I am looking forward to getting my life back together and first and foremost is the Challenger. I previously owned a 2005 Ram SRT 10 but had to return it because I could no longer drive as i awaited my 2nd surgery. As of now I deicate my time to Veterans past present and future to improve our benefits and way of life.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can about the car and of course getting the keys to my own very soon
Old 10-28-2008, 11:37 AM

Default RE: New Member

Oh heres a break down on what I am getting

2009 Challenger RT/F
Either Hemi-Orange or Bright Silver
*Got to have the Auto cause I can't drive manual(disability )
*Sunroof
*Sound Group

Then full tint/security system, upgrading to HID lights, and getting a loud and nasty exhaust. I'm not going to annoy with questions that I am sure someone has asked already...Ill just wander through the posts.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:40 AM

Welcome my Challenger brother and Brother in Arms. First thank you for you service to our nation. I hope your Challenger brings you as much please as mine does for this old Soldier.

I also draw a disability for a service connected injury and wish you the very best of on your quest.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Soldier4lyfe
I was recently awarded 100% disability for injuries I sustained in Iraq. After many years of pain and dealing with the VA I am looking forward to getting my life back together and first and foremost is the Challenger.
Welcome, cheers to the many smiles your Challenger will bring. Thank you for your service to the nation.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:35 PM

Congrats on your future Challenger and Welcome to the forum Soldier!!

As for the annoying questions... bring em on!! We will be happy to shoot back our ever so annoying answers in return!!

Hope you enjoy your time here and glad to see you are back home! Sounds like you have some awesome goals and the just rewards that will surely follow. Glad to have you as part of our forum. Cheers Bro!! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 10-28-2008, 04:45 PM

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your service to our country.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:53 PM

Thank you everyone. It was and always will be an honor to have served my country. I now dedicate most of my time to other Veterans. Infact I will be in NY from NOV 10-13th for a Heroes Gala hosted by the IAVA(Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America). Definitely looking forward to it.

I owe chrysler a good bit of money for the SRT10 I used to own that due to my disability I had to give up but hopefully I can convince them to cut some slack when I do purchase the Challenger. Going to the dealer next week to discuss options and if all goes well draft an order.

And being that I was in the military I have an excuse that allows stupid and annoying questions from time to time haha.