Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Old 01-18-2009, 03:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member

Well i am shopping Challenger R/T's right now. Black on BLack for the wife. She is rarely excited about a car and she is up in arms about the new Dodge Challenger now that she has seen one up close.
I am the current owner of a 2007 Mustang GT with extensive modifications and with the looks of the new Dodge I think i have found my new project. I have taken the stang about as far as she can go (still have the install of the new block, heads and cams to go with the big ole turbo I got though). With the auto trans this gives me a fresh car to start on and one the wife wants and CAN drive. So I am pretty excited and actually go test drive one tomorrow afternoon. Wish us luck!
Old 01-18-2009, 04:29 PM

Default RE: New Member

You certainly sound more like the 6.1 type, to me. Good luck.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:23 PM

Good luck on getting your future toy (for your wife, of course).....you'll both love it...
Old 01-25-2009, 03:53 AM

How big is your garage. You may have to have one also . I had a Electric Utility guy see my Blk R/T in the garage while I was washing the wifes Blk 300C . Stopped and had to look the R/T over . He had a new 08 Mustang GT that he has already changed the rear gear's in . And he was crazy over the Challenger. And the Mustang is a great car. I almost purchased a Roush 427 last year.
ORIGINAL: FergieGT-07

Well i am shopping Challenger R/T's right now. Black on BLack for the wife. She is rarely excited about a car and she is up in arms about the new Dodge Challenger now that she has seen one up close.
I am the current owner of a 2007 Mustang GT with extensive modifications and with the looks of the new Dodge I think i have found my new project. I have taken the stang about as far as she can go (still have the install of the new block, heads and cams to go with the big ole turbo I got though). With the auto trans this gives me a fresh car to start on and one the wife wants and CAN drive. So I am pretty excited and actually go test drive one tomorrow afternoon. Wish us luck!