Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new member saying Hi

Old 02-17-2009, 03:19 PM
PMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member saying Hi

Hi there

I'm an oldish geezer that suffers from heavy foot syndrome, just bought an 09 R/T.
So far I'm loving it, cant help getting in and grinning ear to ear like I'm 17 again.
Had a Magnum but the grin factor just was not there for me.

Old 02-17-2009, 04:00 PM

Default RE: new member saying Hi

Did the magnum have the hemi? even if it did i guess it only had about 340 hp and the torque couldnt match the 09 r/t : ) Im still getting used the the 410 ft ibs with the manual. It just never ever gets old when you step on that throttle.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:29 PM
PMC

LOL Nope no Hemi on the Magnum, and it just never did make me smile when I floored it, unlike the R/T does.

Mines the Auto and electronic stick shift , it shuffles along pretty well.
ORIGINAL: Beaz

Did the magnum have the hemi? even if it did i guess it only had about 340 hp and the torque couldnt match the 09 r/t : ) Im still getting used the the 410 ft ibs with the manual. It just never ever gets old when you step on that throttle.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:36 PM

I havnt driven the autos yet but I hear its like a dream too. Its so nice now a days how we can have old muscle with today's technology that can make a car handle so well as a daily driver. Glad to hear your enjoying it *vroom;
Old 02-17-2009, 04:43 PM

Its funny how sitting behind the wheel of the new Challenger will make you feel years younger...
And, remember your no old geezer while driving a Challenger, not with that grin on your face......
Old 02-18-2009, 08:47 AM
PMC

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

Its funny how sitting behind the wheel of the new Challenger will make you feel years younger...
And, remember your no old geezer while driving a Challenger, not with that grin on your face......
Aint that the truth brother

is there a problem with posting pictures on this forum, i have tried but all it does is show the Photobucket link, any suggestions that might help?
Old 02-18-2009, 08:49 AM
PMC

ORIGINAL: Beaz

I havnt driven the autos yet but I hear its like a dream too. Its so nice now a days how we can have old muscle with today's technology that can make a car handle so well as a daily driver. Glad to hear your enjoying it *vroom;
I've heard some negatives, but all is suweet in my book, love the ride I get from it so far, absolutely loving this car.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:20 AM

Something about driving my Challenger makes me want to turn my ball cap around.
ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

Old 02-18-2009, 11:05 AM

Welcome to the Forum PMC . Your not a old geezer if you still enjoy what the new Challenger is all about . I just turned 60 and I love my 6 spd R/T .
Old 02-20-2009, 07:15 AM
PMC

True words spoken Gary, thanks.

ORIGINAL: BkChallenger09R/T

Welcome to the Forum PMC . Your not a old geezer if you still enjoy what the new Challenger is all about . I just turned 60 and I love my 6 spd R/T .

Quick Reply: new member saying Hi