Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/nitrous-super-chargers-turbos-15/)
-   -   Mopar Supercharger coming in Nov (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/nitrous-super-chargers-turbos-15/mopar-supercharger-coming-nov-3670/)

Paladin06 07-27-2008 11:13 AM

RE: Mopar Supercharger coming in Nov

Yep, in Vegas every year. A whole week of cars, cars, car stuff and hot women..

nonsensez9 07-28-2008 12:40 PM

SEMA: not open to general public [:@]

oh well, the media is out in full force

mopar2ya 07-28-2008 01:52 PM

ORIGINAL: davecpa

I did notice on my order sheet for my challenger it had a spot to mark for supercharger.
You did check the box.... didnt you? ;)

mjorgensen 07-28-2008 06:36 PM

I will have the first 4 Paxton Vortech supercharger systems for the SRT Cahllenger produced for the public in the next 2 weeks. If anyone is interested call.

Paladin06 07-29-2008 06:40 AM

How about posting some info on the kit or a link to the info.

ORIGINAL: mjorgensen

I will have the first 4 Paxton Vortech supercharger systems for the SRT Cahllenger produced for the public in the next 2 weeks. If anyone is interested call.

mjorgensen 07-29-2008 06:57 AM

There has been no public information released that I can share at this time but they are in the final stages of programming and I will let the guys here know as soon as I do to be sure!

Thank you,

mjorgensen 07-29-2008 01:51 PM

OK a Sneak peek, 5.7 kit 430hp and 460tq! nothing else needed .... 6.1 kit .... 540hp and 500tq! coming soon to a .... well ME!

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

How about posting some info on the kit or a link to the info.

ORIGINAL: mjorgensen

BootCamp 07-29-2008 02:59 PM

Those are dynoe,d / RWHP numbers, correct?

Jeremiah 29:11 07-29-2008 03:26 PM

So let me open up a can of worms.

Why a supercharger vs. a turbocharge specifically for the Challenger. What is it about the Challenger that the Supercharger is being offered.

I am more interested in the technical vs. the marketing reasons but I would love to hear both.

mjorgensen 07-29-2008 05:56 PM

Sorry but NO. They are verified crank hp numbers but they have been notorious about quoting low numbers as shown in the 124 Viper supercharger systems my shop has installed. Paxton has always stated for the Gen3 viper a 200hp gain over stock and with all the cars my team has done my running average is 740 at the crank so we are seeing a gain 35-40hp more than they say we should see.

We use a Mustang dyno loaded in road simulation mode for testing so the rwhp numbers are lower than say a Dynojet but ours are repeatable factory corrected numbers and we do about 75 dyno cars per year so we know what we are doing and the results are very repeatable.

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

Those are dynoe,d / RWHP numbers, correct?