Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Been sitting on my butt since Thursday (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/been-sitting-my-butt-since-thursday-3071/)

tdub2112 04-21-2008 11:22 AM

Been sitting on my butt since Thursday

Well guys. first off forgive me if this post is jumbled but i am typing from my Wii.(Internet Channel)
i'll make it short.

1.had titanium plates put in to my knees.
2. got home from SLC, UT thurs.
3. sat and played video games every day.
4. watched some mecum auctions in HD.
5.talked to all you guys

Paladin06 04-21-2008 11:31 AM

RE: Been sitting on my butt since Thursday

Good luck and get well soon.

RRUNNER 04-21-2008 12:20 PM

tdub, take care and get well soon.

MGDMike 04-21-2008 01:17 PM

Titanium eh? Hmmm.. well the price of one tdub just went up alot!

Hey, get well soon and good luck with college!

tdub2112 04-21-2008 03:08 PM

college is 5 years away for me, just waitin' for 8th grade to be done currently.

DK challenger 04-21-2008 06:02 PM

tdub, If i were you i would enjoy the 8th grade while it lasted, I am in 9th and High School is 10x harder. Get well soon!

joeyr 04-21-2008 06:41 PM

My advice to both of you, Dk and Tdub would be to enjoy what you have while you have it. I worked and studied my High School days away I will be graduating soon from college. Read what you have to before class, avoid craming so you can go out on weekends and weekdays, and try not to get into to too much trouble ;).

Jeremiah 29:11 04-21-2008 08:00 PM

ORIGINAL: joeyr

My advice to both of you, Dk and Tdub would be to enjoy what you have while you have it. I worked and studied my High School days away I will be graduating soon from college. Read what you have to before class, avoid craming so you can go out on weekends and weekdays, and try not to get into to too much trouble ;).
Great advice and I also add that you should get into good study habits if you have not already. Studying hard in high school will better prepare you for college. You can goof off in high school and get away with it. You absolutely cannot do that in college you grades will suffer. Most freshman in college flunk out because they goofed off and did not study.

I you learn good study habits, they will certainly help you in being prepared for college. If you get good grades in high school, that may help you with some scholarships and also get you in the college of your choice.

Best wishes!

lear4406 04-22-2008 05:07 AM

I hope you feel better tdub, I've been butt mashin since thursday also... but they paid me for that:D take some time out to read some good Hot Rod mags.:)

DK challenger 04-22-2008 07:09 AM

Thanks for the advice Jeremiah and Joeyr.