Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Is the challenger the real deal? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/challenger-real-deal-3596/)

G ///Money 06-29-2008 07:58 AM

RE: Is the challenger the real deal?

I hope it gets alot more real when a real 6 speed and real LSD are put on the OPT sheet. Until then it will be a real pariah.

BootCamp 06-29-2008 09:46 AM

ORIGINAL: G ///Money

I hope it gets alot more real when a real 6 speed and real LSD are put on the OPT sheet. Until then it will be a real pariah.
Those are options for the 09s - orders being accepted now.

G ///Money 06-29-2008 11:04 AM

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

yes I know. I forgot to mention it would it would be great if it would be a little less real in the form of maybe being 500 lbs lighter.

Is that avail on the 09's as well ?

tdub2112 06-29-2008 12:36 PM

With LSD we'll have some vanishing point remakes on our hands!;):D
Ohh wait that was Speed wasn't it?

RoswellGrey 06-29-2008 01:40 PM

Yes, speed. That and beans, son, lots of beans. ;)

andrew 06-30-2008 05:09 AM

The reason why is that in colorado me and my dad have been to alot of dodge dealer ships and they were selling the broucher and they said it cost $9.99 dollars.

andrew 06-30-2008 12:45 PM

We have been going to Dodge dealers and we've talked to some of the people there and they said that they could but it's been about 3 weeks ago and the guy I talked to said that he would call me to see a challenger at the Arqapahoe Dodge Dealer ship? so yeah

BootCamp 06-30-2008 03:27 PM

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

yes I know. I forgot to mention it would it would be great if it would be a little less real in the form of maybe being 500 lbs lighter.

Is that avail on the 09's as well ?
Yeah, for real.

DSkippy 06-30-2008 06:30 PM

G///Money, to focus on the positive, for any speed lost in that 500lbs, smoothness in ride is probably realized and an extra seat so you can share the fun w/ another passenger (seating for 5).

For the record, if you're going to be a hater, you should do your research a little more thoroughly.

A- Well, it wouldn't suck if had Y and Z.
B- It has Y and Z.
A- Oh? Well if wouldn't suck if it didn't have X

All I can say, is that it'll be fun seeing these beauties smoking Beamers! I mean, Bavarian Monkey Warts are going to be slaughtered before the Asphalt Altars. Mopars ROLLIN'.:D

MrKrisSullivan 07-01-2008 10:33 AM

Hey fella it's a big car get over it!!!
So did you here the Cobra has a S/C..... GET OVER IT!!!
When you look down when you go to the bathroom.... well you get the point right???
Have with your next purchase that's all I can say. No hard feelings it's all in good fun...