Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Charger vs. 300c???

Old 04-24-2008, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Charger vs. 300c???

Well I put 12k down on it saved my but off in my senior year of High school and bought it the summer after graduating. Sticker was 30,995 im pretty sure or 30,095 numbers are fuzzy now 5 years later. I paid like 28k for it single cab slt 4x4.
During those 5 years I grew up with it and worked hard, and unfortunatly made the mistake of getting in credit card debt so I'll trade it in, or what im really trying to do is sell it privatly and pay off the credit card and take the rest of the equity I have in my truck and put it down on a Challenger R/T. No not cheap at all but I put a chunk down for it. I worked full-time my senior year definatly paid off. Im making decent money now even though I do want to take my education to the next level but I figure to do that I'll need something dependable and no credit card debt[:'(]. So im going to try to make this work as well as possible. I love the truck it's part of me but If I can kill this credit card debt and still pay what im paying now for the truck and credit card and drive a new Challenger im going to do it for sure im trying my hardest now. I mean im paying a boat load between the truck and the credit card so if i can do that for about a good year now why not get the Challenger? They just offered me salary at my new job as a sous chef and everything is going so great I love it. I've been doing it for a while now and it's so second nature to me. I feel lucky I found my calling to say the least. I was strugling after getting laid off right before Christmas of all times from my last sous chef job, which was paying pretty good. (owners a prick) I don't have family so Im expendable. WOW! I've learned a lot in the last 5 years and I know I can swing this Challenger thing. That's part of the reason I wanted the GOAT because it's only about 25k. But a lifetime warranty and a lower intrest rate shoot I'll just take a 6 year loan I figure. Well im rambling, take it easy.