Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Chevelle HR SS 454 Concept

Old 06-21-2007, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chevelle HR SS 454 Concept

Nice Car
Old 06-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chevelle HR SS 454 Concept

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

thats why the only way to get a deal is to find one sitting in an airplane hanger in the middle of pennsylvania, owned by a guy who just wants it out of his way.

EEEEXACLY. Unfortunateley you don't see anything like that around here. I may have to do a desert search if I should decide to ever do a rebuild. [sm=alien.gif]
our demon find was what i was describing, and i know that we are VERY VERY luck to have stumbled across this. the guy made us wait 10 days for the check to clear before he would sign the paperwork, and i SWEATED for those ten days. we got such a good deal on the car, i almost feel bad for buying it...not to mention that the car came with enough spare parts to fill a 10 x 20 storage gaarge. ive been watching ebay and swap meets/car corrals since getting the car, and ive seen cars in worse shape go for 10 times what we paid for ours...not to mention only there were only 18,798 demon 340s, and only 8700 made in 72...i thought that my mirada was rare, until i got the 1 of 8700 demon, and the turbo laser which ive been told is only 1 of a few hundred.