Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Digital TV coming is less than a year

Old 02-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Digital TV coming is less than a year

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

Anybody know much about free over the air HD? We have satellite and I don't have any interest in paying extra for HD channels when the only shows I really watch are on network tv, abc, nbc, cbs, fox. Apparently I should be able to go out and buy some sort of antenna that picks up HD signals, but I never really hear much about this. Most everyone has satellite or cable and just pays extra for HD. But free HD just sounds good to me.
I am using my old UHF/VHF/FM antenna 3 element yagi that I paid $20.00 from radio shack back in 1980 and I am picking up HD signals all for free.
I am also using an antennna amplfier with it. It is in my attic so it never gets exposed to the weather and the cable is always in perfect condition.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.