Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Dodge pays respect for those that risk their lives to defend the U.S.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge pays respect for those that risk their lives to defend the U.S.

Great news for our soldiers and it looks like you can still get a Challenger.

Go to dodge.com for more details: http://www.dodge.com/en/heroes/

Respect and admiration.As our way of recognizing those who risk their lives to defend the U.S., we offer:

$500 CASH ALLOWANCE
LUBE, OIL AND FILTER SERVICE FOR UP TO THREE YEARS

The $500 cash allowance and service covers new 2008 Chrysler, Jeep® and Dodge vehicles (excludes Sprinter, Viper and all SRT® models) and is extended to all qualified military personnel. Go ahead, enjoy the freedom to roam, in the country you serve and defend.
Roll Call — See the Chrysler LLC Military Incentive Program Rules
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:54 PM

Default RE: Dodge pays respect for those that risk their lives to defend the U.S.

Just a little something for all we gave. Why not the SRT??
Old 03-26-2008, 07:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dodge pays respect for those that risk their lives to defend the U.S.

Great way to say thanks and if any of us should happen upon a soldier please buy them a meal, movie ticket,snack or just say thank you. They are what gives us our rights to freedom And we, along with all of America should thank them and thank them often. Really not enough said to military and their families for the sacrafice they make.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:38 AM
Super Moderator

Amen.

Old 03-27-2008, 07:06 AM

I'm glad that there doing that for the people that defend our country.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

Just a little something for all we gave. Why not the SRT??
Very good question along with why not the Viper. On those models, the $500 off would be less a percentage than the non-SRT models. It frankly doesn't make sense.

As the others have said, it's the least we can do for those defending our country. I'm glad that some companies like Chrysler will do this to show their appreciation unlike some local super wealthy, well-known company in my local area who is doing very well right now financially (unlike Chrysler) who won't do anything to help our military members.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 03-28-2008, 02:08 PM

Dang! I thought they'd be handing out free Challengers.

SIGN ME UP FOR THE NEXT WAR-Mulan (Disney movie, in case you didn't know.)
Old 03-30-2008, 05:58 PM

I'll have to tell my Step-Son about this. He just finished BMT at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX this past weekend - honor graduate - and is headed to Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS for Electronics Training.

I've been telling him to save his $$$$ - now - while he can. With his salary, the $100/mo - $40K program he's in, relatively little need for material things right now (being on base living in the barracks), and his re-upping bonus in the offing, he could pay cash for a new Challenger before they become extinct for a final time. OR he could do the other practical thing and save for a house.

BTW - we're very proud of him. The AF has given him exactly what he needed - self esteem, determination and self confidence. What a difference in 6 1/2 weeks.

[IMG]local://upfiles/271/7799E275F7864A83A85ECFA2C98CEC28.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-30-2008, 06:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congradulations to your son BootCamp and I know how proud you must be for him to have done so much so well. Great job for you on raising him and great job for him to have done so well.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:44 PM

Congrats, I know you're proud.

Please thank him for his service to our great nation.

P06
US Army Retired

Quick Reply: Dodge pays respect for those that risk their lives to defend the U.S.