Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Finals are over, now packing up! (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/finals-over-now-packing-up-1275/)

RLSH700 04-26-2007 12:04 AM

Finals are over, now packing up!

I just finished with my finals yet again. I know for sure I got an A in two of my courses, the other two I'm not sure but I'm predicting Bs out of those. Now I have the oh so fun job of packing up my stuff and moving AGAIN!!![:'(][:'(][:'(] I also have to do some work on getting my internship lined-up. As a result, I may not be around very much in the next few days. The preparation is why I haven't been as active as normal.

So how are the other college members doing so far?

MGDMike 04-26-2007 10:10 AM

RE: Finals are over, now packing up!

Good job and congrats! What was your major?

TechmanBD 04-26-2007 01:29 PM

Congrats. So is that the finally or are you still have a little more to do?

jdb840 04-26-2007 02:45 PM

Congrats!! I don't miss being in college, although it was fun but very hard. Make the best out of your summer

lear4406 04-26-2007 04:27 PM

Take a break, you deserve it. Way to go, now go relax and give your brain a much needed rest.

joeyr 04-26-2007 07:16 PM

Hi guys, sorry for not posting but, I am in the midst of my finals as we speak. I am predicting something close to RSHL700. No greater than two A’s and 3 B’s and no worse than all B’s [:@]. But unfortunately between work and summer school, I will not have a break...again. I started college only two weeks after graduating from high school in 2005 and short of the month I had off transfering colleges because of Katrina I haven’t had a “break” since (trust me with all of the worrying it was not much of a break).

But luckily, I do have some good news. If I keep up my pace of going year round I will be a junior before or around the time I become 20 (I turn 20 on may 12 so that not that far away) and could graduate when im 21. So wish me luck guys and I can’t wait to post some more when I have the chance.

Jeremiah 29:11 04-28-2007 02:20 PM

Guys my son had his prayers answered in college. Keep in mind he is smart, a Math minor, a EE major and has and great GPA.

You will find his response and what he went through in college awesome:

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m..._/tm.htm#11930

RLSH700 04-30-2007 11:27 PM

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Good job and congrats! What was your major?
Thank you, MGDMike! I'm a marketing major.

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD
Congrats. So is that the finally or are you still have a little more to do?
Thank you, TechmanBD! I'm finished with this semester and have one left to go which I will complete this fall.

ORIGINAL: jdb840
Congrats!! I don't miss being in college, although it was fun but very hard. Make the best out of your summer
Thank you, jdb840! There are things about college I enjoy, mostly the fun projects I get to do with my friends, and there are parts I do not like, working with people who do not carry their share of the work. I will do my best at that. I'm looking forward to my internship though.

ORIGINAL: lear4406
Take a break, you deserve it. Way to go, now go relax and give your brain a much needed rest.
Thank you lear4406! I doing my best to do that. It is difficult for me since I am slightly a workoholic plus I'm very nervous about getting this internship all lined out.

ORIGINAL: joeyr
Hi guys, sorry for not posting but, I am in the midst of my finals as we speak. I am predicting something close to RSHL700. No greater than two A’s and 3 B’s and no worse than all B’s . But unfortunately between work and summer school, I will not have a break...again. I started college only two weeks after graduating from high school in 2005 and short of the month I had off transfering colleges because of Katrina I haven’t had a “break” since (trust me with all of the worrying it was not much of a break).

But luckily, I do have some good news. If I keep up my pace of going year round I will be a junior before or around the time I become 20 (I turn 20 on may 12 so that not that far away) and could graduate when im 21. So wish me luck guys and I can’t wait to post some more when I have the chance.

Congrats joeyr! My advice is don't work yourself too hard. As much as I would love to be done with college, I also remember that pacing oneself too hard can burn you out and give you problems. Good luck to you on that. If I remember correctly, I think you are also a marketing major. Is my memory correct on this?

RLSH700 04-30-2007 11:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Guys my son had his prayers answered in college. Keep in mind he is smart, a Math minor, a EE major and has and great GPA.

You will find his response and what he went through in college awesome:

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m..._/tm.htm#11930
That is great Jeremiah. Congrats to your son. This reminds me of what happened with me last semester. I'll write about it in that thread.

RLSH700 05-01-2007 11:08 PM

UPDATE: I did better than I thought

My university finally posted the final grades and I did much better than I thought. I got a 4.0 out of 4.0, straight As! Thank you, God! I'm so excited.

Jeremiah 29:11 05-01-2007 11:42 PM

RE: UPDATE: I did better than I thought

Congratulations!

I am glad to hear you finished and finished strong. Great to hear God is working in you life.

RLSH700 05-01-2007 11:44 PM

Thank you, Jeremiah! Just one more semester and I'm outta there!

Jeremiah 29:11 05-01-2007 11:49 PM

My son basically has finished his last class semester. During the summer, he will work with 3 other team mates and design
and build an electronic gadget which has to consist of software and hardware. This is their Senior Project.

They turn it in and graduate in August. God willing he graduate in August.

RLSH700 05-01-2007 11:52 PM

God's blessings on him for this task. I'm sure he will make it. He sounds very smart in a difficult field and dedicated to his work.

joeyr 05-13-2007 07:04 PM

[[/quote]
Congrats joeyr! My advice is don't work yourself too hard. As much as I would love to be done with college, I also remember that pacing oneself too hard can burn you out and give you problems. Good luck to you on that. If I remember correctly, I think you are also a marketing major. Is my memory correct on this?
[/quote]

Thanks RLSH700. Yes I’m a Marketing major as well. Specifically I want come up with ideas for commercials and other forms of advertising, kind of like Mel Gibson “What Women Want (I tell this to people because it is the most popular example that I know of involving what I want to do). As for my grades, God has blessed me this semester, I predict 2 A’s (one of which is posted the other is 89 and my professor said she rounds up in such occasions) and three B’s.

RLSH700 05-14-2007 07:50 PM

Good for you joeyr. I wish you luck on that. I'm also sort of the Consumer Behavior minded side of Marketing. I think its fun to be honest. Just promise me you won't wax your legs, wear panty hose, or do anything like Mel Gibson did in "What Women Want" to understand your audience.;) Okay?:D