Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Finals are over, now packing up!

Old 04-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finals are over, now packing up!

I just finished with my finals yet again. I know for sure I got an A in two of my courses, the other two I'm not sure but I'm predicting Bs out of those. Now I have the oh so fun job of packing up my stuff and moving AGAIN!!![:'(][:'(][:'(] I also have to do some work on getting my internship lined-up. As a result, I may not be around very much in the next few days. The preparation is why I haven't been as active as normal.

So how are the other college members doing so far?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 04-26-2007, 10:10 AM

Default RE: Finals are over, now packing up!

Good job and congrats! What was your major?
Old 04-26-2007, 01:29 PM

Congrats. So is that the finally or are you still have a little more to do?
Old 04-26-2007, 02:45 PM

Congrats!! I don't miss being in college, although it was fun but very hard. Make the best out of your summer
Old 04-26-2007, 04:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take a break, you deserve it. Way to go, now go relax and give your brain a much needed rest.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:16 PM

Hi guys, sorry for not posting but, I am in the midst of my finals as we speak. I am predicting something close to RSHL700. No greater than two A’s and 3 B’s and no worse than all B’s [:@]. But unfortunately between work and summer school, I will not have a break...again. I started college only two weeks after graduating from high school in 2005 and short of the month I had off transfering colleges because of Katrina I haven’t had a “break” since (trust me with all of the worrying it was not much of a break).

But luckily, I do have some good news. If I keep up my pace of going year round I will be a junior before or around the time I become 20 (I turn 20 on may 12 so that not that far away) and could graduate when im 21. So wish me luck guys and I can’t wait to post some more when I have the chance.

Old 04-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Guys my son had his prayers answered in college. Keep in mind he is smart, a Math minor, a EE major and has and great GPA.

You will find his response and what he went through in college awesome:

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m..._/tm.htm#11930

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Good job and congrats! What was your major?
Thank you, MGDMike! I'm a marketing major.

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD
Congrats. So is that the finally or are you still have a little more to do?
Thank you, TechmanBD! I'm finished with this semester and have one left to go which I will complete this fall.

ORIGINAL: jdb840
Congrats!! I don't miss being in college, although it was fun but very hard. Make the best out of your summer
Thank you, jdb840! There are things about college I enjoy, mostly the fun projects I get to do with my friends, and there are parts I do not like, working with people who do not carry their share of the work. I will do my best at that. I'm looking forward to my internship though.

ORIGINAL: lear4406
Take a break, you deserve it. Way to go, now go relax and give your brain a much needed rest.
Thank you lear4406! I doing my best to do that. It is difficult for me since I am slightly a workoholic plus I'm very nervous about getting this internship all lined out.

ORIGINAL: joeyr
Hi guys, sorry for not posting but, I am in the midst of my finals as we speak. I am predicting something close to RSHL700. No greater than two A’s and 3 B’s and no worse than all B’s . But unfortunately between work and summer school, I will not have a break...again. I started college only two weeks after graduating from high school in 2005 and short of the month I had off transfering colleges because of Katrina I haven’t had a “break” since (trust me with all of the worrying it was not much of a break).

But luckily, I do have some good news. If I keep up my pace of going year round I will be a junior before or around the time I become 20 (I turn 20 on may 12 so that not that far away) and could graduate when im 21. So wish me luck guys and I can’t wait to post some more when I have the chance.
Congrats joeyr! My advice is don't work yourself too hard. As much as I would love to be done with college, I also remember that pacing oneself too hard can burn you out and give you problems. Good luck to you on that. If I remember correctly, I think you are also a marketing major. Is my memory correct on this?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first to 2000 posts

Old 04-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Guys my son had his prayers answered in college. Keep in mind he is smart, a Math minor, a EE major and has and great GPA.

You will find his response and what he went through in college awesome:

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m..._/tm.htm#11930
That is great Jeremiah. Congrats to your son. This reminds me of what happened with me last semester. I'll write about it in that thread.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first to 2000 posts

Old 05-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator

Default UPDATE: I did better than I thought

My university finally posted the final grades and I did much better than I thought. I got a 4.0 out of 4.0, straight As! Thank you, God! I'm so excited.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first to 2000 posts

Quick Reply: Finals are over, now packing up!